Sign in to follow this  
Nickspen13

We're going to be making a large purchase(8-12k) and will charge it then pay it off within a month...my question for the great people of credit boards is this. Any great sign up bonuses out there that we should app for a card? Or just charge it to our sapphire preferred?

Ink preferred is business correct? I've searched a lot of sign up bonuses and I don't see a ton

We already have SPG,Barclay arrival +...perhaps one of the Hilton cards?

Can you split that purchase up into multiple transactions? You should be able to kill the minimum spend for more than one card.

Amex Hilton Surpass has a 100k offer via referral. If you need one, PM me or other CB folks on the board.

Like cv said, you can actually have a few bonuses if you can split the spend.

Im sure we could split it. We are looking for hotel points, I wonder if I call AMEX if they will offer us the new sign-up bonus that they have going for the SPG card.

We have quite a few Chase UR right now(around 120,000), and about 39,000 SPG points

Can you split that purchase up into multiple transactions? You should be able to kill the minimum spend for more than one card.

Love the siggy, CV. I'm in the same boat...

OMG, those card tables outside of Vons, Target, Walgreens and everywhere else... staffed with screeching little girls and those ridiculous mothers.

And this goes on for weeks.

I don't need this every time I run an errand.

lot of ho-hum SUB out there. check our thread in ACF.

also, Hilton cobrand as 75k if you want to collect hiltonPesos

OMG, those card tables outside of Vons, Target, Walgreens and everywhere else... staffed with screeching little girls and those ridiculous mothers.

And the parents peddling them in my office...

And the parents peddling them in my office...

Those parents can FOAD. Teaches the little brats exactly zero and it alienates co-workers.