Sign in to follow this  
IvyMgmt

Serious Help..

I have the following thing on my report that I need to do something about ASAP and I need the right course of action to do so.. I owe the money I am not doubting this, but I need to know how to tackle them..

Midland. Trojan, Portfolio (2) .. collections all of which equals about $3300 dollars

Two medical bills... I can pay them up in about two too three weeks with negotiations but should I.. as I hear I can pay them off and then the time clock begins all over again?

I have the following thing on my report that I need to do something about ASAP and I need the right course of action to do so.. I owe the money I am not doubting this, but I need to know how to tackle them..

Midland. Trojan, Portfolio (2) .. collections all of which equals about $3300 dollars

Two medical bills... I can pay them up in about two too three weeks with negotiations but should I.. as I hear I can pay them off and then the time clock begins all over again?

Any Medical Collections & permanent removal follow the WhyChat method but if your seeking ASAP solution WhyChat method won't be as fast because it takes a good 30-60 days.

Just remember paying them off with the CA to get them removed ASAP will update your reports as paid-collection which will sink your score.

If you want to remove them for Mortgage you're considering .. Most Lenders disregard and do NOT count your medical collection if its within reasonable amount like yours.

Good Luck

Any Medical Collections & permanent removal follow the WhyChat method but if your seeking ASAP solution WhyChat method won't be as fast because it takes a good 30-60 days.

Just remember paying them off with the CA to get them removed ASAP will update your reports as paid-collection which will sink your score.

If you want to remove them for Mortgage you're considering .. Most Lenders disregard and do NOT count your medical collection if its within reasonable amount like yours.

Good Luck

Mido one of the lenders did say medical collections not a big deal but i have these three other collections. But now I just realized that one of these collections Trident is SOL the original bill dated 9/2013 its 2/2017 and I am in Maryland..

what state are you in .

how old the DOFD on the JDB accounts?

I am in Maryland.. some of the accounts are over three years old.

Since you say Midland and Portfolio, I would assume they have purchased these accounts. Therefore, I would proceed with paying as little as possible if anything, and do not pay a dime unless they remove the trade-line.

Since you say Midland and Portfolio, I would assume they have purchased these accounts. Therefore, I would proceed with paying as little as possible if anything, and do not pay a dime unless they remove the trade-line.

I agree, Yeah I tried that and they told me no.. they told me they "weren't allowed" to delete anything..

I agree, Yeah I tried that and they told me no.. they told me they "weren't allowed" to delete anything..

Then I would simply tell them I wasn't allowed to pay them, then. :grin:

Thanks TampaDude but that won't help me purchase a home its dragging my score way down and time is ticking for me I don't want to renew my lease I need to purchase a home.. This is what it says on my report.

Whats the best and quickest course of action; the creditor keeps validating the debt by sending me statements.

TROJAN PROFESSIONAL SER
$1,132
$0
1 account reported on May 21, 2017
0 accounts reported on May 21, 2017
Open
Account #1
$1,132
Balance
AARON A NICHOLAS DDS
Original Creditor
$1,132