Sign in to follow this  
refi4

2 Foreclosures in 2010

I had 2 foreclosures in 2010. There is nothing on my credit report about them. I don't think a full 7 years has pass yet. If they are not showing on my reports, do that mean that I can now eligible to get a mortgage again?

Have you rebuilt your credit since then? If so you could have bought a while ago. You will have to most likely disclose them on your mortgage application but they should not have any affect on your approval. God luck!

Ok, thank you very much. My credit is ok. I have 46% utilization on my credit card. I am a full time real estate investor.

The general rule is that you can get a FHA loan 3 years after a foreclosure. At one point there was a 1 year program if there were extenuating circumstances, but i think that has expired. This assumes the property is for a primary residence. I'm not sure what a conventional lender would require.

Edited by creditrepair17