Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
blake10

Bank CC that report

Im not saying they dont but so far as Banks Credit Cards i haven't seen many report.

Im continually running test on credit cards so I will update soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok great. Let us know. So far I have Wells Fargo. Bank of America. Amex. Regions. None reporting other than Chase

blake10,

I believe both the Wells and Regions take a long time to report, I'm not at my office but I will check my reports later and update you....I could be wrong but I had a Wells Fargo biz card for a long time and ended up closing it I think but I had noticed a trade on biz report that said mortgage broker which I am almost sure was Wells. Ummm I am almost certain Regions reports, that is your wex acct or something else? If you are more specific with which report you want trades on (experien, equifax, dun and bradstreet) I will look through mine specifically to see what I can help with. Feel free to pm if you want or just post

Weird Im almost sure Wells Fargo reports....

Blake let me know so I can get Regions.

If theres anyone that has any of these 2 bank cards, let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked all my reports I am pretty sure on my D N B that the mortgage banker that is listed as a trade is WELLS FARGO, I also have a FEDERAL SAVINGS on D N B

umm as far as equifax i had a friend of mine pull the report that actual lenders see and I know it had specific banks reporting but I need to find that report, the one that I pay a yearly fee for only shows trades by financial or non financial

experian I know sams mc and amazon revolver, also my bp mc and mystaples are on experien

blake10,

I believe both the Wells and Regions take a long time to report, I'm not at my office but I will check my reports later and update you....I could be wrong but I had a Wells Fargo biz card for a long time and ended up closing it I think but I had noticed a trade on biz report that said mortgage broker which I am almost sure was Wells. Ummm I am almost certain Regions reports, that is your wex acct or something else? If you are more specific with which report you want trades on (experien, equifax, dun and bradstreet) I will look through mine specifically to see what I can help with. Feel free to pm if you want or just post

i would like more reporting to Equifax

I have both the bank of america business credit card and the wells fargo business credit card (which is advertised by wells fargo as ameans to build business credit), however, neither are reporting to EQX business, EXP business nor DNB. Also, neither are on my personal credit either.

I have both the bank of america business credit card and the wells fargo business credit card (which is advertised by wells fargo as ameans to build business credit), however, neither are reporting to EQX business, EXP business nor DNB. Also, neither are on my personal credit either.

Same here

How do you know who is reporting on your equifax out of curiosity

i just check by credit lines as they are added. I only have 8 financial reporting for 31k

Ok but my equifax just has financial and non financial and dollar amounts. So it is hard to narrow down exactly which companies are reporting

@ blake.....what did it take to get approved for $25k from Regions?

759 scores

That's a good score. Why don't you have more available credit on either business or personal side with that score?

@ blake.....what did it take to get approved for $25k from Regions?

759 scores

That's a good score. Why don't you have more available credit on either business or personal side with that score?

i am just starting the process really. I just got my scores there last month

@ckd- what i do is look at the credit limit and match to the open avail lines of credit i keep on a spreadsheet.- since these bus bureaus mask all vendot/creditor names. on exp its a bit easier. they actually show the last 4 #'s of the acct #.

eqx shows avail limits, where exp doesnt report the limits but usage.

most financial institutions as rule of thum report on eqx and sbfe.