Sign in to follow this  
Innocent_Kiss

Best NFCU cc? (Balance Transfer offer)

I missed the 0% balance transfer boat in December. NFCU sent me an email about a 2.99% offer I want to take advantage of. I already have the GoRewards (about 4 years now). Any card recs?

I missed the 0% balance transfer boat in December. NFCU sent me an email about a 2.99% offer I want to take advantage of. I already have the GoRewards (about 4 years now). Any card recs?

Which ever one works for u but unless u have a high income i wouldn't app a 2nd Navy Card i would rather have the max limit they gone offer me on one card that's just me. :wave:

Which ever one works for u but unless u have a high income i wouldn't app a 2nd Navy Card i would rather have the max limit they gone offer me on one card that's just me. :wave:

Pop, what's considered high income with Navy. 50,60,70,80...?

It could be any of those what is your income?

I have the Go Rewards and the Cash Rewards. I use one for purchases and one stays open for BTs.

Projected this year, Mine alone around 60. Household around 94.

94K Navy may spot u $40K depending on what mood they in. :ph34r:

94K Navy may spot u $40K depending on what mood they in. :ph34r:

I thought they only do individuals not household like Amex?

Somebody had posted (somewhere?) that NAVY gives you a BT offer with any new credit card issued. Any truth to this, or maybe they just happened to apply during a month they were already running an offer ?

Somebody had posted (somewhere?) that NAVY gives you a BT offer with any new credit card issued. Any truth to this, or maybe they just happened to apply during a month they were already running an offer ?

I just got approved for a Visa Signature Cash Rewards cc and there was no BT offer. The rep said sometimes they have promotional BT offers or members who met some type of system match will get those offers periodically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk