Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Dynamic recovery solutions problem

Guys i got a call from DRS .They are junk debt buyer that had an old account for something over 15 years old. I told them to take a hike..they sent me a email saying they could validate it.I told them i dispute evreything and statue of limitations was expired on this old debt( that wasnt mine. Next thing i know they sending me a copy of some old bill.. from 02 and 06..through email..How should i go about this telling them to kick rocks or any sample of a letter to send. I thought they was suppose to send in writting not email..thanks for help

Hi Cartman: I'm a reporter for Kaiser Health News (not connected to Kaiser Insurance).

We write about bad medical bills & I'm working on a story about DRS.

Amazing they were trying to collect a bill that old -- assuming it was even legit.  

I hope you resolved it and I know it has been a few years, but could I please speak to you about your experience?

Thanks for the consideration. 

Jay Hancock. 

This is me: 

https://khn.org/news/author/jay-hancock/

jayh@kff.org

202-654-1328. 

I have talked with this gentleman.   He is from a reputable source.   I hope some of our members can help him.