Sign in to follow this  
cv91915

Bed Bath & Beyond MasterCard

I went into one a few weeks ago to buy a back brush?

In hopes of being able to use it to more easily remove chlorine resedue from the skin on my back after swimming. I saw a sign for that card near the back of the store and muttered to myself as I walked on in search of my handled brush.

Need to hop over to MF to see if they are all over it.

I guarantee they are most Comenity cards are turds. I read a post over there the other day the guy said I have several Comenity cards. I applied for Gander Mountain MC I got approved. He said I called to ask when card is being mailed Rep informed him account had been closed he would receive letter in mail. He was shocked he said those wireless routers open all those Comenity accounts. And they went crazy with it at MF then they act surprised when they get shut down. Edited by bigpoppa09

I guarantee they are most Comenity cards are turds. I read a post over there the other day the guy said I have several Comenity cards. I applied for Gander Mountain MC I got approved. He said I called to ask when card is being mailed Rep informed him account had been closed he would receive letter in mail. He was shocked he said those wireless routers open all those Comenity accounts. And they went crazy with it at MF then they act surprised when they get shut down.

The wave of Comenity shutdowns, never really came to a complete end. Periodically I see MF members getting shutdown on a regular basis. Some over there are 5 years deep into a rebuild, and can't figure out why Comenity or Sync won't budge past a $250 CL on a Overstock or Amazon card.

I guarantee they are most Comenity cards are turds. I read a post over there the other day the guy said I have several Comenity cards. I applied for Gander Mountain MC I got approved. He said I called to ask when card is being mailed Rep informed him account had been closed he would receive letter in mail. He was shocked he said those wireless routers open all those Comenity accounts. And they went crazy with it at MF then they act surprised when they get shut down.

The wave of Comenity shutdowns, never really came to a complete end. Periodically I see MF members getting shutdown on a regular basis. Some over there are 5 years deep into a rebuild, and can't figure out why Comenity or Sync won't budge past a $250 CL on a Overstock or Amazon card.

It's been a while since I mentioned how much I hate overstock.com.

I feel better now.

On 1/14/2017 at 8:09 AM, mec said:

I went into one a few weeks ago to buy a back brush?

In hopes of being able to use it to more easily remove chlorine resedue from the skin on my back after swimming. I saw a sign for that card near the back of the store and muttered to myself as I walked on in search of my handled brush.

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.

Personally, I am not interested in applying for a card with any retailer that's about to go bankrupt. There's no guarantee the bank will issue you a different card after they go out of business. I am not against having a good store card, like Target, where you get a tangible benefit from it. But Macy's, Forever 21, JCPenney, Bed Bath & Beyond, and others just don't sound like a good idea. If you think about how much of Comenity and Synchrony's business is focused on retail, then you can start to see that these bankruptcies could hurt them significantly as well.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:19 PM, cv91915 said:

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.

That's okay.