Chase Fairmont Visa Signature

Matti

The last post in this topic was posted 1536 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Chase is apparently handing our Fairmont approvals as if they were candy.

Card will be going away, very soon. Though there are still a couple of app links that work.

Speculation is that Chase will force a conversion, like they did with Zappos.

5/24 goes out the window on this app.

Put in an app for my better half, last night. It went to 30 days. Woke up to an $11,000 approval.

My reason for applying...? If they do end up forcing a product change, this will give me $11,000 to move to another one of his Chase cards.

Link

I haven't tested an app for myself, as of yet... I haven't seen any data points in regards to BK. I currently carry a C$R and have had many other Chase products, since BK, 9 years ago. But my Chase apps ALWAYS seem to auto-decline, due to BK.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I am in the exact same situation with a 9 year old BK. I have a chase INK and IHG cards already that I got after recon and would love this card just in case it converts to a Freedom since I'll never be within 5/24 to get another Chase card. I just *hate* their recon reps and don't want to have to call in.

Applied using link #1 in the DoC link from the link in the post above. Said 30 days, but knew I had Experian frozen, so called and they told me to unfreeze Experian and call back. So I unfreeze, call back and approved for $31k! 682 FICO 08 with 15% utililization, one baddie from 3 yrs ago still trying to get off and first ever approval from Chase. I am way over 20/24, probably something like 25/24, so they definitely don't look at that. I do have significant banking relationship with Chase, both business and personal that may have helped.

Applied using link #1 in the DoC link from the link in the post above. Said 30 days, but knew I had Experian frozen, so called and they told me to unfreeze Experian and call back. So I unfreeze, call back and approved for $31k! 682 FICO 08 with 15% utililization, one baddie from 3 yrs ago still trying to get off and first ever approval from Chase. I am way over 20/24, probably something like 25/24, so they definitely don't look at that. I do have significant banking relationship with Chase, both business and personal that may have helped.

What # did you call? I just got the 30 day message too.

What # did you call? I just got the 30 day message too.

800-527-7419

Just app'd for my husband..he has 680 with 0 baddies and perfect payment history across the board on EX but high UTIL...he also had 0 inquiries on EX so I thought it was worth a try if the product could be changed to a better Chase card in the future...I got the 30 day message....I'll report the results....

Been approved for two chase cards in 32 days.

Guess I shouldn't be greedy and apply

This was #3 in less than 30 days for my spouse. Makes 4 Chase cards, total.

ETA: UGH! I'm fighting the urge to be the BK GP.

Edited by Matti

Do it.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Did you BK Chase?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Do it.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Did you BK Chase?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I burned Chase for about $1,300. It was 9 years ago, though.

I've had a relationship with them for the last 6 years or so. All of my app's, historically, have required recon... Which I hate doing with Chase.

The last post in this topic was posted 1536 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.