Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Approved Online for Shell SMALL BUSINESS CARD NO PG

The last post in this topic was posted 1370 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Pulled the trigger and got 2.5k No PG, Single Member LLC, 3 years old, revenue between 200k to 250k, Thanks OP.

You're welcome. Congrats!

CitiBank... Gateway :)

Pulled the trigger and got 2.5k No PG, Single Member LLC, 3 years old, revenue between 200k to 250k, Thanks OP.

You're welcome. Congrats!

CitiBank... Gateway :)

Instant Approval!

Is it instant approval or do you have to wait for the mail?

Instant Approval!

Spoilededbella, the link you gave wants a social security number and theres no way around it to submit the app.

Maybe I provided the incorrect link, here it is...

https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/CRS/acq/launch/index.action?app=UNSOL&sc=20039&siteId=PLOF_SHELL&langId=EN

You should see a section that says,

"Do You Qualify for Business-Only Liability?

If any of the following apply, you may be eligible for an account with only business liability.

Does your business meet any of the following criteria: a government entity, a non-profit organization, or a corporation in business for at least 3 years with more than $1,000,000 in annual sales?"

I choose yes, apply with Business only Liability. I did not use my SS#, my personal scores are in recovery.

I did not meet the criteria above.. I still checked the Business Liability only.

Edited by Spoiledbella

I appd on Friday got the we need more info call us mon -fri 8-5 eastern time. Got a call first thing this morning, not really any questions ask, basically put on hold and came back with $5000 APPROVAL no pg. I have to admit my business credit is good, 9 trades experien, 13 trades equifax, 6 on d n b $60,000 being the highest (my ford credit loan).

blake10

it is hard to say because the accounts just say either financial or non financial and than shows your payment history........I believe my first wells fargo secured business card for 500 was one of the beginners, to be honest they just grew and grew, I followed a lot of the info on these forums but to me a key to building business credit was personal guaranteeing a couple of things to get stuff to report which opened up other avenues. I have a non pg staples revolver that i believe only had a $1000 limit on it, that one was a little tricky i n the beginning i got it without my paydex, basically was just talking to the business accounts lady and being very cordial and I got the feeling she had something to do with the approval. She gave me a $500 starting line, i ordered a couple hundred dollars in supplies paid min due on statement and called in and requested a cli and they put it at $1000. I'm not sure why people want to get in with citibank from what i see they dont have any non pg cards that are very useful. I could be wrong and if I am I hope someone enlightens me..

I appd on Friday got the we need more info call us mon -fri 8-5 eastern time. Got a call first thing this morning, not really any questions ask, basically put on hold and came back with $5000 APPROVAL no pg. I have to admit my business credit is good, 9 trades experien, 13 trades equifax, 6 on d n b $60,000 being the highest (my ford credit loan).

Congrats ckd!

blake10

it is hard to say because the accounts just say either financial or non financial and than shows your payment history........I believe my first wells fargo secured business card for 500 was one of the beginners, to be honest they just grew and grew, I followed a lot of the info on these forums but to me a key to building business credit was personal guaranteeing a couple of things to get stuff to report which opened up other avenues. I have a non pg staples revolver that i believe only had a $1000 limit on it, that one was a little tricky i n the beginning i got it without my paydex, basically was just talking to the business accounts lady and being very cordial and I got the feeling she had something to do with the approval. She gave me a $500 starting line, i ordered a couple hundred dollars in supplies paid min due on statement and called in and requested a cli and they put it at $1000. I'm not sure why people want to get in with citibank from what i see they dont have any non pg cards that are very useful. I could be wrong and if I am I hope someone enlightens me.

About 10-12 years ago, I was able to obtain 3 Citibank Credit Cards without PG. I understand things have changed somewhat but I still believe it's possible.

blake10

it is hard to say because the accounts just say either financial or non financial and than shows your payment history........I believe my first wells fargo secured business card for 500 was one of the beginners, to be honest they just grew and grew, I followed a lot of the info on these forums but to me a key to building business credit was personal guaranteeing a couple of things to get stuff to report which opened up other avenues. I have a non pg staples revolver that i believe only had a $1000 limit on it, that one was a little tricky i n the beginning i got it without my paydex, basically was just talking to the business accounts lady and being very cordial and I got the feeling she had something to do with the approval. She gave me a $500 starting line, i ordered a couple hundred dollars in supplies paid min due on statement and called in and requested a cli and they put it at $1000. I'm not sure why people want to get in with citibank from what i see they dont have any non pg cards that are very useful. I could be wrong and if I am I hope someone enlightens me.

About 10-12 years ago, I was able to obtain 3 Citibank Credit Cards without PG. I understand things have changed somewhat but I still believe it's possible.

Changed some what?! No it has changed a lot.

Citibank got burned big time during the crash. They are very hard to get in with now. Won't get a real CC with out a PG.

blake10

Changed some what?! No it has changed a lot.

Citibank got burned big time during the crash. They are very hard to get in with now. Won't get a real CC with out a PG.

Thanks for the info!

The last post in this topic was posted 1370 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.