Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Business Card with 0% Balance offer

The last post in this topic was posted 1247 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Anyone know what cards have a 0% APR offer when transferring balance? I already have Chase Ink and US Bank edge. I checked BofA and Citi and those cards don't offer it. I would prefer a card that didn't report to personal.

PNC reports to personal credit....

Here are some:

1. M&t visa business credit card through elan(0% for 12 months)

2. Howard bank business credit card also through elan (they have 0% for 6months & 12months options)

3. HSBC MasterCard Business Card- 0% for 6 months- called today and they said it does not report but you might have to go into a branch to apply,

4. BB&T visa signature business card- 0% for 6 months but you have to apply in the branch, i actuually went in and applied for this card today and they pulled equifax.

5. BBVA Compass- 0% or 3.99% for 12 months, depending on your credit.

6. BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum MasterCard® Credit Card- 0% apr on balance transfers for 15 months. Not sure if they report to personal credit report, i'm still trying to find out.

7. KeyBank Business Rewards MasterCard Credit Card- 0% for 6 months- Not sure if they report to personal credit report, i'm still trying to find out.

Oh really, that's why i did not bother to apply because I went into the branch to apply for one and asked them if it reported to personal credit and they said yes and i also went to another branch just to confirm the info was accurate and they also said yes so i did not bother to apply. Thanks for the correction.

Oh really, that's why i did not bother to apply because I went into the branch to apply for one and asked them if it reported to personal credit and they said yes and i also went to another branch just to confirm the info was accurate and they also said yes so i did not bother to apply. Thanks for the correction.

Its not unusual for bank representatives to not know about how their products report.

illusemycreditcard

does the FNBO report to business credit bureaus

No.

Two acquaintances of mine have them (one secured, one Absolute Rewards) and neither are reporting to personal CRAs. I don't know which business reporting agencies they report to, if any.

EDIT: Corrected information.

Edited by illusemycreditcard

Its not unusual for bank representatives to not know about how their products report.

ok cool... which credit report do they pull?

Thats correct I got approved and they pull EX. I hope the PNC reports to Business EX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNC reports to personal credit....

Here are some:

1. M&t visa business credit card through elan(0% for 12 months)

2. Howard bank business credit card also through elan (they have 0% for 6months & 12months options)

3. HSBC MasterCard Business Card- 0% for 6 months- called today and they said it does not report but you might have to go into a branch to apply,

4. BB&T visa signature business card- 0% for 6 months but you have to apply in the branch, i actuually went in and applied for this card today and they pulled equifax.

5. BBVA Compass- 0% or 3.99% for 12 months, depending on your credit.

6. BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum MasterCard® Credit Card- 0% apr on balance transfers for 15 months. Not sure if they report to personal credit report, i'm still trying to find out.

7. KeyBank Business Rewards MasterCard Credit Card- 0% for 6 months- Not sure if they report to personal credit report, i'm still trying to find out.

I wanted to try elan backed cards, don't know why - because applied for Howard card and received $3k limit with 18% rate - what a joke will be closing immediately. Waste of HP.

The last post in this topic was posted 1247 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.