The Master 2017 Approvals and CLI's Thread

Konrad2012

The last post in this topic was posted 825 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Not bored any more! I have tried every 6 months, but always told FOAD. I guess that cycle's broken now after last month's auto CLI of $6K on my Costco card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ETA...sorry...sloppy reply to Big Bear. Left out the quote.

Was bored last night, so decided it was time for Citi CLI's.

Citi DC +$8K

Citi AT&T Access More +$6.5K

Nice! I'm guessing SPs? And no need to be bored...hopefully you're attempting every six months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Got my NFCU CLOC to $15k. And today is day 181 for AMEX 3x CLI. Gonna hit them up this afternoon when I get home.

Congrats on the LOC & good luck w/ Amex!
Congrats and always go for the maximum with Amex.

Got my NFCU CLOC to $15k. And today is day 181 for AMEX 3x CLI. Gonna hit them up this afternoon when I get home.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Marvel Mastercard - $1500 -> $8000

Requested $15000 and they countered with 8k. Sounds good to me!

Nice CLI, congrats

Any news from Amex CLI request?

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=586474

Now that's a healthy bump!

How's this compare to your other limits?

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=586474

Now that's a healthy bump!

How's this compare to your other limits?

I have these:

Nfcu cash rewards9.2k

Cap one qs 5.5k

Amex BCE 2k

Lowe's 17k

Amazon 4k

Walmart 6k

Home depot 3k

And my scores are EQ 659 TU 681 EX 679

Congrats! May I ask how long you've had the card?? I was recently approved for $1,500 (haven't received the card yet), buy my TU has increased such that Amazon was bumped to $4k and TJMaxx, Walmart and AE were all bumped to $3,500. I would really like at least $7,500 on the Marvel card!

Congrats! May I ask how long you've had the card?? I was recently approved for $1,500 (haven't received the card yet), buy my TU has increased such that Amazon was bumped to $4k and TJMaxx, Walmart and AE were all bumped to $3,500. I would really like at least $7,500 on the Marvel card!

When card arrives just call the Marvel Senior UW and ask for a CLI no need to wait 1866-519-6441.

Approved for BOA AlaskaAirlines $2,500 . No, there's not a zero missing :blink: .. it was one of those "you're preselected" things... I'll just get my 30K points and PC it

Hitting a total exposure cap with BOA? At least they didn't move limits from another card.

Depending on where you live, that might not even be enough to book two tickets...but congrats on the approval regardless.

My 99/500 BofA Visa unsecured last week, and they had bumped my CL from $500 to $2000. I called them earlier today, and talked to a Credit Analyst. She said they might not be able to do another CLI so soon, but she'd put it through anyway.

I asked for $5000. They countered with $3700. I said that's fine by me. Best of all, she didn't have to do a HP because she could use the recent AR pull. $500 ==> $3700 with a soft. Thanks, BofA! :dance:

Ugggg, I fell off the wagon again, not completely my fault, I was coerced. Lol. I called Alliant this morning about a checking account question, (I already have a savings), guy hits me up and says I would be a good candidate for their Visa Platinum Rewards card. 0% APR on purchases for 12 months. I'm like I have enough right now. Well, before the phone call ended I had app'd. He asked how much I wanted, I said $15,000, put me on hold, done, $15,000.

Hold on, it gets worse, stopped by Costco for lunch today, (the $1.50 drink and hotdog deal, yummy my btw), walked to the membership desk as I knew my yearly membership fee was due. Got into small talk with the gal, making conversation I asked how their credit card fiasco was going. She said it's mostly fixed and would I like to apply for their Anywere Visa? I said nope, but my hand said yep and filled out the app. Approved $6500.

I am so freaking done. Seriously considering freezing my 2 unfroze CR's to help make this harder to do. My AAOA just plummeted, 7 new TL's in the last 2 months, $55,900 gain, and I got another installment loan on top of that.

Ugggg, I fell off the wagon again, not completely my fault, I was coerced. Lol. I called Alliant this morning about a checking account question, (I already have a savings), guy hits me up and says I would be a good candidate for their Visa Platinum Rewards card. 0% APR on purchases for 12 months. I'm like I have enough right now. Well, before the phone call ended I had app'd. He asked how much I wanted, I said $15,000, put me on hold, done, $15,000.

Hold on, it gets worse, stopped by Costco for lunch today, (the $1.50 drink and hotdog deal, yummy my btw), walked to the membership desk as I knew my yearly membership fee was due. Got into small talk with the gal, making conversation I asked how their credit card fiasco was going. She said it's mostly fixed and would I like to apply for their Anywere Visa? I said nope, but my hand said yep and filled out the app. Approved $6500.

I am so freaking done. Seriously considering freezing my 2 unfroze CR's to help make this harder to do. My AAOA just plummeted, 7 new TL's in the last 2 months, $55,900 gain, and I got another installment loan on top of that.

awesome :)

Congrats yea man u better stop before Kat put a frowny face on this post lol. :wave:

Congrats yea man u better stop before Kat put a frowny face on this post lol. :wave:

Oh I'm sure it's coming. Hopefully she's bouncing the door at her bar tonight and I'll luck out.

The last post in this topic was posted 825 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.