Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master 2017 Approvals and CLI's Thread

Got a 1k increase on my discover card via the luv button. Still amazed at how much available credit I've amassed in just over a year with responsible use.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

$2,400 Discover it.

Stoked!

I paid off 2 small balance cards that were at 100%. Score jumped from 600 to over 650. Didnt think i would get this with that score.

AMEX Surpass $5K -> $11K Over a month ago I requested 3x CLI and was issued a request for 4506T. I did not submit one and moved on. This morning I received a CLI.

Sapphire Reserve $29K

Jokes on you Chase.

nice!
Gives me the CSRsv Ink+ CFU three-way. And the Southwest CP through 1 JAN 2020.

I will also add, ever since I got my first AMEX, all subsequent cards have been overnighted as a "courtesy to a great customer".

I had to request the Chase cards to be expressed and it took getting transferred to do it.

NFCU will overnight a cashiers check for $5. I'd bet Chase pays FedEx or UPS something similar for an overnight envelope (or less). Chase is too cheap to just overnight things. You'd think they'd get that card to someone as soon as possible while they are excited over the approval...especially normal people that don't have a pile of CCs like I do. And capture that spend. How much do they lose not getting a card to someone and capturing that 2 weeks worth of spend? Especially a business card.

Edited by Konrad2012

Sapphire Reserve $29K

Jokes on you Chase.

nice!
Gives me the CSRsv Ink+ CFU three-way. And the Southwest CP through 1 JAN 2020.
Congrats Konrad.

Surprised that you got your CSR just now. I was just approved for Freedom on Friday but already have Freedom Unlimited and CSP.

I will also add, ever since I got my first AMEX, all subsequent cards have been overnighted as a "courtesy to a great customer".

I had to request the Chase cards to be expressed and it took getting transferred to do it.

NFCU will overnight a cashiers check for $5. I'd bet Chase pays FedEx or UPS something similar for an overnight envelope (or less). Chase is too cheap to just overnight things. You'd think they'd get that card to someone as soon as possible while they are excited over the approval...especially normal people that don't have a pile of CCs like I do. And capture that spend. How much do they lose not getting a card to someone and capturing that 2 weeks worth of spend? Especially a business card.

I did not even remember that Chase does express mailing. Amex has express mailed two of my last cards. I am still waiting for the shipped email notification from Chase. Edited by credit_help

Was that CSR 6/24 counting the SW and what else they could see?

Don't know. Knew I was under and went for both. Last personal card I applied for was Alliant 3% the day it came out. Before that I don't even remember the last personal card I got.

Was that CSR 6/24 counting the SW and what else they could see?

Don't know. Knew I was under and went for both. Last personal card I applied for was Alliant 3% the day it came out. Before that I don't even remember the last personal card I got.
good on you Kman. I am still BL by chase even though we are soon to hit on ten years,

Or at least I was almost two years ago. I have thought of trying to get back in at ten years if my soon to be new mod mortgage doesn't report. Otherwise I will have to be Chase-less for another seven years. I have survived but I sure would like one of them there Sapphires. I figure if new mortgage reports as a mod it will dump me down 125 points and I will be near 700. Not fun but there is a chance since DOFD was june '09 that DoLPayment will not trigger new reporting. That will be a unicorn for sure. Congrats on a great new card and the high limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12k Cap1 Spark. $1000 back after $10000 spend.

Once these two report I'll be at 3/24. Going to see if I have any n branch offers/preapprovals from chase.

Once these two report I'll be at 3/24. Going to see if I have any n branch offers/preapprovals from chase.

Is this your first business card? Chase is running a $300 for $500 spend SUB for Freedom cards.

Citi AAdvantage Executive: +$8,000 to $46,500

Emboldened, I also requested a CLI on my Hilton card.

More Information Required
We regret that we cannot instantly approve your request for a credit limit increase. If you would like our credit department to review your request further, we will need to obtain a credit bureau report. Our credit department will review your request within 24 hours.
Current Credit Limit: $ $81,000.00

Today was 6 months since last cli on my cash rewards card went from $17,500 to $25,000

I am now only 2 years post bk 7

So far got this

Savor $10,000

Nfcu. $25,000

Nfcu cloc $15,000

Discover $18,000

Blispay. $5,000

Quick silver $7,500

Venture. $9,500

PenFed. Promise $10,500

Amazon. $5,000

PenFed power cash $31,000

Is this your first business card? Chase is running a $300 for $500 spend SUB for Freedom cards.

I have an SPG biz card and some variant of the Ink card. Ink plus? Chase is touchy. Had a c/o with them years ago and they seem to have a long memory. Usually takes calling in to the recon line to get things moving along.

I have an SPG biz card and some variant of the Ink card. Ink plus? Chase is touchy. Had a c/o with them years ago and they seem to have a long memory. Usually takes calling in to the recon line to get things moving along.
Hi WICheez from WI here too. I only app Chase products in the branch too even though I did not have any negative history with them.

Hi WICheez from WI here too. I only app Chase products in the branch too even though I did not have any negative history with them.

Have either of you ever been to Chance's in Rochester, Wisconsin?

In the mid 1990s a friend of mine and I used to drive up there once in a while from Lake Forest, Illinois.

I still have one of their menus from that era somewhere around here.

In the mid 1990s a friend of mine and I used to drive up there once in a while from Lake Forest, Illinois.

I have traveled via I-43 a few times and that's the closest I have been to Waterford area. Food must be real good if you saved their menu. I might stop by on the way to Chicago sometime.

I have traveled via I-43 a few times and that's the closest I have been to Waterford area. Food must be real good if you saved their menu. I might stop by on the way to Chicago sometime.

It was nice to get out of the Chicago area once in a while. The owners of the restaurant were nice and the food was good.

I will be interested in reading your Yelp review. :)

It was nice to get out of the Chicago area once in a while. The owners of the restaurant were nice and the food was good.

I will be interested in reading your Yelp review. :)

I am easy to please. I don't even have a Yelp account though I glean reviews time to time.