Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

The Master 2017 Approvals and CLI's Thread

Been eyeballing the Amex SPG for a while now since my DW and I are wanting to travel more and are staying at a Sheraton at the end of this month. Checked the app page yesterday and Amex said I was pre-approved. Threw caution to the wind and app'd. Amex didnt help the temptation by having the app mostly filled. Approved for $2000 with the 25K point bonus after 3k.

DW got her Walmart card increased to 4K also pulled the trigger on Barclays Aviator instant approval 1500. :)

Sweet

Got a CLI on my Lowes consumer from $15k to $20k. Used the automated phone system. Should've asked for more.

Got a CLI on my Lowes consumer from $15k to $20k. Used the automated phone system. Should've asked for more.

Call the backdoor number and ask for $35,000.

+1

No need to wait. You can do it right now.

+1

10-4. Haven't been here in a year or 2. Must be new information since then. Synchrony had a 3month+1 policy last time I was here.

Edited by Jon77

+1

10-4. Haven't been here in a year or 2. Must be new information since then. Synchrony had a 3month+1 policy last time I was here.

U can ask for a Cli when u want i never waited 3 months it's either yay or nay.

Amex BCP $25K -> $30K Wouldn't budge without a 4506-T. Filled one out and got the run around twice. Just lowered amounts until approved through automated system.

Citi DC $8300 -> $25K SP approved to $10300. Requested $25K. Approved later in the day. HP on EX.

Edited by EricDET

DW got her Walmart card increased to 4K also pulled the trigger on Barclays Aviator instant approval 1500. :)

Congrats to DW!

Approved yesterday for Amazon store card $1700 ;) Called BD number, declined... Boo. I never have any luck with the female UW's. Will try again in a couple of months. I recently switched from Netflix to Amazon Prime/Video so this card was a no-brainer. Already have 3 Chase cards (Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, and AARP) and probably maxed out with them internally ($) so went with the store card. This is my 2nd store card.

Congrats to DW!

Approved yesterday for Amazon store card $1700 ;) Called BD number, declined... Boo. I never have any luck with the female UW's. Will try again in a couple of months. I recently switched from Netflix to Amazon Prime/Video so this card was a no-brainer. Already have 3 Chase cards (Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, and AARP) and probably maxed out with them internally ($) so went with the store card. This is my 2nd store card.

I forgot to tell u Kat I never ask the Female UW either they always decline when DW called first time she got her I know her voice. I told DW HUCA 15 minutes later got a guy presto.

Congrats to DW!

I forgot to tell u Kat I never ask the Female UW either they always decline when DW called first time she got her I know her voice. I told DW HUCA 15 minutes later got a guy presto.

Dang, you must call them a lot if you recognize her voice :D

+1

Not new. I was doing this in 2014.

Congrats to DW!

Dang, you must call them a lot if you recognize her voice :D

lol

NFCU making DW work for it lol just hit the luv button on her cash rewards instant 1K>3K. :grin:

Onward and upward.

NFCU making DW work for it lol just hit the luv button on her cash rewards instant 1K>3K. :grin:

:yahoo:

+1

Not new. I was doing this in 2014.

I've had two in one day. :)

Not sure about all Synch cards, but those where you call Credit Solutions can be done daily if you want.

Now Citi -- I reached the soft pull CLI limits at $30k on each of two cards. I finally relented and gave them a hard on EquiSux asking for an increase of $15k on each. Three hours later logged back in and found both approved. I should have asked for more.

Hopefully I'm back on track for 180-days softs again.

I asked for an increase online and received a $100 CLI from Capital One today (day after third statement cut). Total CL is now a whooping $1,100.... I guess I can't be too greedy, just under 6 months out from CH7 discharge.

Just got approved forUSAA Preferred Cash Rewards card with 1k CL, after closing secured card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got approved forUSAA Preferred Cash Rewards card with 1k CL, after closing secured card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats.