Sign in to follow this  
Konrad2012

The Master 2017 Approvals and CLI's Thread

Will be traveling a bit more so i pulled the trigger on the Chase Hyatt got 30 day message quickly called verification the Rep sent a code to my cell instant approval for 10K i have the trifecta with Chase now. :grin:

Will be traveling a bit more so i pulled the trigger on the Chase Hyatt got 30 day message quickly called verification the Rep sent a code to my cell instant approval for 10K i have the trifecta with Chase now. :grin:

:clapping::dance::yahoo:

:wave:

:clapping::dance::yahoo:

:wave:

:grin::)

congrats!!!!

As of two hours ago TD is a US citizen. We celebrated with BBQ for lunch and a new Barclaycard Arrival+, instantly approved for (drum roll) $12,500. :lol:56GwENq.jpg

CV: I offer both of you my most sincere congrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Very happy for you both.

Thanks. It's been a long journey. And I don't mean for the Arrival+. :D

As of two hours ago TD is a US citizen. We celebrated with BBQ for lunch and a new Barclaycard Arrival+, instantly approved for (drum roll) $12,500. :lol:56GwENq.jpg

CV: I offer both of you my most sincere congrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Very happy for you both.

Thanks. It's been a long journey. And I don't mean for the Arrival+. :D

nice approval and congrats!!!

Congrats on citizenship & new TL

Congrats on citizenship & new TL

+1

Congratulations on both!

CONGRATS I am very happy for both of you! :yahoo:

Oh yea nice job on the Arrival+ also

Thanks, everyone. We are three years into a five-year career plan for TAD* (and therefore the rest of our lives), and this was a key milestone. We have met - or are ahead of - all of our goals.

Citizenship unlocks tremendous career opportunities and geographic portability. Up next: execute the part where we get the he!l out of Mudland and never look back.

* Turkish-American Delight.

Thanks, everyone. We are three years into a five-year career plan for TAD* (and therefore the rest of our lives), and this was a key milestone. We have met - or are ahead of - all of our goals.

Citizenship unlocks tremendous career opportunities and geographic portability. Up next: execute the part where we get the he!l out of Mudland and never look back.

* Turkish-American Delight.

Congrats!

Wells Fargo Cash Wisa Visa $8000

Pre approval mailer

$200 SUB $1k spend in 90 days

0% 15 months on purchases and BT

Pre approval mailer

Congrats I'm still waiting on my $200

Pre approval mailer

Thank you.

I'm thankful it didn't come back with some 1k approval. Now I won't have to spend Monday crying like a little girl to WF trying to recon. I may call anyways to try and get it higher.

They probably spent your 200 sub paying off lawsuits. Lol.

Pre approval mailer

Thank you.

I'm thankful it didn't come back with some 1k approval. Now I won't have to spend Monday crying like a little girl to WF trying to recon. I may call anyways to try and get it higher.

They probably spent your 200 sub paying off lawsuits. Lol.

lol good luck with that increase.

August 15, 2017

Citi Ddouble Cash $8,200 SCL recon for $25k denied

Amex Everyday Preferred $10,200 SCL 30k MR points bonus

Edited by rysher

August 15, 2017

Citi Ddouble Cash $8,200 SCL recon for $25k denied

Amex Everyday Preferred $10,200 SCL 30k MR points bonus

nice?

Pre approval mailer

Congrats. I'm going to pick this up after my house closing in 2 weeks. That looks like a pretty good limit compared to the others in your sig. Hopefully they treat me the same.

As of two hours ago TD is a US citizen. We celebrated with BBQ for lunch and a new Barclaycard Arrival+, instantly approved for (drum roll) $12,500. :lol:

So far the experience with the Arrival+ has been Full FecalTM, as expected.

It's been almost a week since approval and we still don't have the card. Yesterday we spent over $10k on travel purchases that we could not practically defer, including a 39-night stay at an Airbnb rental in California for TAD and $3,000 in conference registrations for me.

It would have been nice to burn through the required spending for the signup bonus in one sitting purchase yesterday.

Setting that aside, it's comical to me that less than one day of travel spending* would have put us over 80% utilization on this "travel card."

* I say "less than one day" because I also put two domestic air reservations with AA totaling about $1,000 on a 24-hour hold, in case the card arrives in the mailbox today.

As of two hours ago TD is a US citizen. We celebrated with BBQ for lunch and a new Barclaycard Arrival+, instantly approved for (drum roll) $12,500. :lol:

It's been almost a week since approval and we still don't have the card. Yesterday we spent over $10k on travel purchases that we could not practically defer, including a 39-night stay at an Airbnb rental in California for TAD and $3,000 in conference registrations for me.

It would have been nice to burn through the required spending for the signup bonus in one sitting purchase yesterday.

Setting that aside, it's comical to me that less than one day of travel spending* would have put us over 80% utilization on this "travel card."

* I say "less than one day" because I also put two domestic air reservations with AA totaling about $1,000 on a 24-hour hold, in case the card arrives in the mailbox today.

No "travel card" in today's mail either.

I am actually traveling on Thursday and won't be back to the Mud Hut until 9/8. Now I have to make sure that TAD opens the envelope, activates the card and puts it in his wallet between now and then.

Odds are about 20% that I will be able to pull this off in the next two weeks.

No "travel card" in today's mail either.

I am actually traveling on Thursday and won't be back to the Mud Hut until 9/8. Now I have to make sure that TAD opens the envelope, activates the card and puts it in his wallet between now and then.

Odds are about 20% that I will be able to pull this off in the next two weeks.

No Arrival+ "travel card" in today's mail either. We just put another $3,500 in travel expenses on a different card.

First Class Mail should take about two days to arrive from anywhere in the US.

Wells Fargo has my mortgage now and I've been getting prescreened offers for one of their cards.

Mail and email versions.

Today, someone from WF called and left me a voicemail about it.

I've never heard of that before.