Sign in to follow this  
Konrad2012

The Master 2017 Approvals and CLI's Thread

I have never received any increases since I got cards in I think 2014. They actually decreased both cards acouple years ago down to a few thousand each. I called executive office and spoke with someone who restored them.

Congrats on the Approval and Increases!!!

Why did they decrease your cards, before restoring them?

NFCU CashRewards $24K==>40K

(asked for 50K, they asked for POI. I submitted and got 40K)

PenFed PLOC $5K

Congrats! How long were you at 24?

I have never received any increases since I got cards in I think 2014. They actually decreased both cards acouple years ago down to a few thousand each. I called executive office and spoke with someone who restored them.

Overall utilization. Because I was bt some debts around. After I called the executive office the guy that called me back asked abunch of questions and then restored them. I was using some cards for rehabbing rentals. When I got the cards I only had a few but when they decreased my limits I had 28, with no mortgages.

Overall utilization. Because I was bt some debts around. After I called the executive office the guy that called me back asked abunch of questions and then restored them. I was using some cards for rehabbing rentals. When I got the cards I only had a few but when they decreased my limits I had 28, with no mortgages.

Alrighty...

Thanks

Marvel card was at $1500. Clicked luv button, asked for $5K. Approved. Said fark it, clicked luv button again, asked for $25K. Approved for $8K.

$1500 ==> $8000 with a soft. Thanks, Synchrony!

Marvel card was at $1500. Clicked luv button, asked for $5K. Approved. Said fark it, clicked luv button again, asked for $25K. Approved for $8K.

Call Tampa the only way u would have gotten that 25K was by the UW approval when i took my marvel to 25K i had to call.

Edited by bigpoppa09

Call Tampa the only way u would have gotten that 25K was by the UW approval when i took my marvel to 25K i had to call.

Cool...thanks! I am happy with the CLI, though.

Cool...thanks! I am happy with the CLI, though.

No doubt congrats.

Chase Freedom Unlimited increased from $5,000 to $7,500 (second auto CLI from Chase in the past year)

American Express BCP increased from $10,000 to $20,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chase Freedom Unlimited increased from $5,000 to $7,500 (second auto CLI from Chase in the past year)

American Express BCP increased from $10,000 to $20,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice increases

NFCU CashRewards $24K==>40K

(asked for 50K, they asked for POI. I submitted and got 40K)

PenFed PLOC $5K

Congrats! How long were you at 24?

Thanks, 3 months exactly. I apped 2 days after my third statement cut.

BOA 123 $500--->$1500 ....This is my smallest card by 1000%. I asked for 20k but couldn't get anymore out of them.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BOA 123 $500--->$1500 ....This is my smallest card by 1000%. I asked for 20k but couldn't get anymore out of them.

Is this a 99/500 card? If so, has it unsecured?

BOA classified the card as a secured card because the original limit was $500 but I never secured the card with any $$$.

BOA classified the card as a secured card because the original limit was $500 but I never secured the card with any $$$.

Credit limits have no bearing on the secured or unsecured status of a card. You never sent BofA a check for $99?

Credit limits have no bearing on the secured or unsecured status of a card. You never sent BofA a check for $99?

I originally called the back door number for a Sr analyst who had to transfer me because he said it was a secured card. When I spoke to the next person they told me because of the limited it was classified secured but no I never gave them any money.

I originally called the back door number for a Sr analyst who had to transfer me because he said it was a secured card. When I spoke to the next person they told me because of the limited it was classified secured but no I never gave them any money.

Well, by definition, if you never sent them a check, and they didn't withdraw any $$$ from any of your bank accounts, then the card is and was unsecured.

Well, by definition, if you never sent them a check, and they didn't withdraw any $$$ from any of your bank accounts, then the card is and was unsecured.

I agree with you....Just what they told me...

I agree with you....Just what they told me...

Yup...CSRs can be really stupid sometimes. That's why we preach HUCA.

Denials:

3/23/17 Golden 1 Credit Union Rewards Visa - Experian 673

3/28/17 B of A Platinum Plus Mastercard - Experian 702 (burned them hard with IIB accounts 9+ years ago)

I am in California.

U.S. Bank Cash 365 Received a preselected offer in the mail. $200/ $500 spend. Pulled the trigger for $8K CL. EQ HP.

I just applied for my first AMEX card..Blue cash everyday. Had to call in to give them additional info and was approved for 15k....

They pulled Experian which I am a 717 with 18% usage.

Do I request my 3x CLI 61 days from today or from when I receive/activate the card?

Edited by dmills

Amex blue cash. 60 second approval. 5000. 1 st amex card. Sweet. When can i ask for an incease?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

finally joined NFCU:

cashback card $14,300 - TU 712 - 24hr review - 2hrs later got texted "Approved"

Checking line of credit $15,000 -EQ 712 instant approval