The Master 2017 Approvals and CLI's Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Approved financing with Klarna at checkout (issued a digital MC, $4.1K) Lenovo Yoga 720 laptop Spec'd 80X7006KUS 12 Mos 0% Got a 10% military discount which was nice

There was this one time at Credit Camp and I left upper deckers in all the toilets.

Last year I did it just to frost Cappy's nuts (or labia, I shouldn't be presumptuous).

Just requested a CLI on my NFCU CashRewards opened on 9/16. Asked for max, went from 1,900 to 22,000. I'm still shaking! Thanks for all of your help CB!!!

Wow, that's one nice increase. Congratulations

Thanks so much trachkids! I'm still in shock :swoon:

2nd win in 2017 battle to increase average CLs in 2 days!

Chase yesterday ($7,100 Sapphire >>> $24,600)

& today...

Barclay Cash Forward

Initial approval = $8k >>> reconned to SL $12,700 at approval (will combine w/ existing 2007 Carnival Seamiles ($12,300 >>>25k CL).

Now to decide on my last 2 straggler CLs...Discover @$8,100 & FNBO Sheetz @$6,200...hmm, to close, or not to close???

& today...

Barclay Cash Forward

Initial approval = $8k >>> reconned to SL $12,700 at approval (will combine w/ existing 2007 Carnival Seamiles ($12,300 >>>25k CL).

Now to decide on my last 2 straggler CLs...Discover @$8,100 & FNBO Sheetz @$6,200...hmm, to close, or not to close???

Nice CLI on the Chase card!

& today...

Barclay Cash Forward

Thanks, but It wasn't a traditional CLI.

I app'd a new card & am going to consolidate w/ old Sapphire. Only dang way to get a Chase and/or large enough Barclay CLI for me. Don't have the ability to run them up & pay them off repeatedly to hope for one the old fashioned way. Have been getting the +$1500-$2500 from Barclay over the past couple of years, but tired of waiting.

2017 goal is to get all CLs $15k-$35k & dump the stragglers.

& today...

Barclay Cash Forward

Thanks, but It wasn't a traditional CLI.

I app'd a new card & am going to consolidate w/ old Sapphire. Only dang way to get a Chase and/or large enough Barclay CLI for me. Don't have the ability to run them up & pay them off repeatedly to hope for one the old fashioned way. Have been getting the +$1500-$2500 from Barclay over the past couple of years, but tired of waiting.

2017 goal is to get all CLs $15k-$35k & dump the stragglers.

You hoodwinked me by posting in the CLI thread.

Progress this week:

BOA CLI 25k<40k over the phone.

App Citi DC approved 12,700. Will CLI upon receipt.

App Lowe's appoved 6500. Chat recon to 25k.

Very nice CLI & recon on the Lowes.

Good luck with the DC. That's one of the two last cards I want. IDK why, but Marvel is the other...just so I can have a cc w/ the Hulk on it :blush:

+2k on my Cap One QS, now sitting at $17.5k CL (and I'm now just $1.6k shy of hitting the $100k in CC CLs mark -- and today is the 6 month mark for my last Barclay CLI)

Also prequalified for another QS, or a Venture. Chose to not complete the app. Dunno why, but I've had a weird feeling that I shouldn't open any new accounts lately (after app'ing with Chase)

+2k on my Cap One QS, now sitting at $17.5k CL (and I'm now just $1.6k shy of hitting the $100k in CC CLs mark -- and today is the 6 month mark for my last Barclay CLI)

Also prequalified for another QS, or a Venture. Chose to not complete the app. Dunno why, but I've had a weird feeling that I shouldn't open any new accounts lately (after app'ing with Chase)

Congratulations!!! :)

Thanks!

...but for which part? The CLI, the 6-month-mark, the prequal, or the choosing to not open new accounts?

I'M SO CONFUSED! :lol:

Thanks!

...but for which part? The CLI, the 6-month-mark, the prequal, or the choosing to not open new accounts?

All of the above! :angel:

Thanks!

:lol:

I couldn't stop myself from hitting the luv button with Barclay. $7.5k -> $15k. WOOT! I've officially broken the $100k CC CL mark for the first time that I'm aware of :dancingbanana:

Edited by clc222

Thanks!

:lol:

I couldn't stop myself from hitting the luv button with Barclay. $7.5k -> $15k. WOOT! I've officially broken the $100k CC CL mark for the first time that I'm aware of :dancingbanana:

:clapping::yu::yahoo:

B of A - BBR $39,400 -> $55,000, second $50k card in 2 weeks.

3 years ago I didn't know anything about credit and found CreditBoards after a few days at MF. Wallowing in a 610-620 range I started reading and implementing. $24k shy of pimp-dom right now. Thanks to everybody here that had a hand in posting all the valuable information.

B of A - BBR $39,400 -> $55,000, second $50k card in 2 weeks.

3 years ago I didn't know anything about credit and found CreditBoards after a few days at MF. Wallowing in a 610-620 range I started reading and implementing. $24k shy of pimp-dom right now. Thanks to everybody here that had a hand in posting all the valuable information.

Very nice!

Unfroze EXP & gave up a HP for a CLI on my FNBO Sheetz Visa, $6200 >>> $25k. Well worth the HP

Now Discover is my only remaining 'problem child

Congrats i feel the same about Discover.

Congrats