The Master 2017 Approvals and CLI's Thread

New Amex Delta Gold Biz $10,000 CL, automated phone CLI to $25,000 next day. No pull, NP?

Citi D/C $16,900 -> $24,900 SP

Citi AAvantage $12,500 -> $20,500 SP

Discover $9,000 -> $13,500 SP

Barclay Arrival $24,400 -> $40,000 HP

Woah. Those are awesome Citi CLIs! Waaay better than the 1.5-2.5k most see. Did you use the luv button?

Yes, I've been hitting that Citi SP/HP CLI link for a couple of months, sometimes being warned of the HP I would have to take to proceed, other times getting the SP verbiage, but not receiving anything after all. Wasn't until I got past 6 months that they coughed up the D/C $8,000. Waited a couple of days assuming I should wait longer on the AAdvantage card but then I said screw it and went for it. I was most surprised by that CLI. Still have a Costco card that I just noticed is past the 8 month mark... hmmm.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Approved financing with Klarna at checkout (issued a digital MC, $4.1K) Lenovo Yoga 720 laptop Spec'd 80X7006KUS 12 Mos 0% Got a 10% military discount which was nice

There was this one time at Credit Camp and I left upper deckers in all the toilets.

Last year I did it just to frost Cappy's nuts (or labia, I shouldn't be presumptuous).

Went for an increase on my PSECU card from $20k to $30k since they uppd the max limit. It may be worth noting they pulled Transunion. Ive had probably 4 cli over the years to get to $20k years ago and also a personal loan and have never had them pull anything but EX. Not sure why, but figured Id post for others

Whoa... A sp cli on my Wells Fargo Platinum 5300 > 8k (primary bank, 10 years)

What "system" approved, if wanted more would be a hp.

Oldest reporting account on TU but only by months, stuck with for now.

Did you call or do it online?

Hit the Luv button on my US Bank account on Feb 11 i have been reading u ask for 1500 or less good chance its a SP logged in today got a 1500 increase looks like a SP no HP alerts as of now. Damm they are slow though lol.

Hit and miss with the $1500 soft pull for me. I have tried it three times. The first two times, like you, I got a sp increase. The third time I got a letter stating that I would have to unfreeze and allow them to do a hp to get the $1500. Perhaps it depends on the human who reviews it.

Hit the Luv button on my US Bank account on Feb 11 i have been reading u ask for 1500 or less good chance its a SP logged in today got a 1500 increase looks like a SP no HP alerts as of now. Damm they are slow though lol.

Hit and miss with the $1500 soft pull for me. I have tried it three times. The first two times, like you, I got a sp increase. The third time I got a letter stating that I would have to unfreeze and allow them to do a hp to get the $1500. Perhaps it depends on the human who reviews it.
Good info Tyra like u said probably hit or miss.

Is there an option to do it online? I cannot find it!

I finally got a CLI on my Care Credit from 3500.00 to 16,200.00 yay!!! I called and asked for a 10k increase and he came back with 12,700.00 counter offer.......ummmmm ok, I wasn't going to argue, worth the hard pull,

I just use the number on the back.

Say "banker" when the automated system starts into account details.

Get past first live CSR w/sp cli request (will ask if you want the number, I just tell them to transfer me) second CSR can check the "system".

Don't recall ever seeing a option in the online software.

I just use the number on the back.

Say "banker" when the automated system starts into account details.

Get past first live CSR w/sp cli request (will ask if you want the number, I just tell them to transfer me) second CSR can check the "system".

Don't recall ever seeing a option in the online software.

Thank you. I might give it a try :)

Chase IHG $4000 Instant approval

Vig I see u posted your approval over at MF shame on u lol. Congrats

I'm trying to taunt someone over there.

Bragging about that kind of approval at MF would likely draw a ban from the mods - as none of them could qualify for anything better than CreditOne and the Rush Card.

Marvel MC. CL $2K. I'm waiting on the card to come in so i can call backdoor for a CLI. Pulled Transunion with a 718 FICO 8. What limit should I ask for?

Try $35k. Hopefully they will at least counter with $10k.

Marvel MC. CL $2K. I'm waiting on the card to come in so i can call backdoor for a CLI. Pulled Transunion with a 718 FICO 8. What limit should I ask for?

$35,000

Thanks. Will do.

Try $35k. Hopefully they will at least counter with $10k.

I started to ask if you were serious then saw the $35K response twice. We shall see how it goes in 7-10.

Chase IHG $4000 Instant approval

Vig I see u posted your approval over at MF shame on u lol. Congrats

I'm trying to taunt someone over there.

Bragging about that kind of approval at MF would likely draw a ban from the mods - as none of them could qualify for anything better than CreditOne and the Rush Card.

:rofl: