Slicer 619

Does NAV report?

No its the new creditaria a reporting app used to check to see what business trade lines are reporting

Hummmmm

I just googled them.... don't know... maybe someone else does.....?????

I am going to ask around as well. If I hear anything.... I will let you know!

Thanks. I know USPS reports to DnB .. Which is my p.o box.. I see it on my iupdate, not sure about NAV thou. Thinking of going with them. If they do report that would be gold

It's really just a credit monitoring service for BOTH personal and Biz credit.

I am nervous about that!!!!! I fear it might blur together what we ALL try to stay away from... Getting linked personally.... So... I am going to stay away from this one!!!

JMO.......

OK just an update,NAV does not report Personal only if you give them info. IE ssn. On my report I have nothing reporting on my personal

OK just an update,NAV does not report Personal only if you give them info. IE ssn. On my report I have nothing reporting on my personal

It's a credit monitoring service for your biz and personal. That is the purpose to make it "easier!"

What else would you use them for?

It's to check/see your business credit score.... Vendor cards, store cards.. Pay decency score. Read hun read.... Gives you an idea to go for cash credit cards

Pay dex... Freaking spell check.. Lol

1. I have recently signed up with Nav its shows you whats on your personal and business credit it costs $29.99 a month for premium services that allows you to see paydex scores with Dun & Bradstreet as well as Experian Business Credit reports also your Personal reports

1. I have recently signed up with Nav its shows you whats on your personal and business credit it costs $29.99 a month for premium services that allows you to see paydex scores with Dun & Bradstreet as well as Experian Business Credit reports also your Personal reports

Not interested if it bundles up my personal and biz credit!

I can READ READ READ all I want... I can tell you ......that is NOT NOT NOT what I want.....lol

I work at Nav so can confirm a Nav account does not report to the commercial credit agencies. (For those who are not using a free account, and have a premium account, it's paid monthly by credit card so it would not be accurate to report it as a credit account to the commercial agencies.)

With regard to the concerns about mixing personal and business credit in one dashboard, that information is not being shared with the other agencies. They are simply displayed on the dashboard so business owners can understand their personal and business scores. We don't have a database that would combine the two into a combined report, or mix them in any way. It's the same as a site like Mint where you see your financial accounts in one place, but you're not combining them in any way.

I hope that helps!

I work at Nav so can confirm a Nav account does not report to the commercial credit agencies. (For those who are not using a free account, and have a premium account, it's paid monthly by credit card so it would not be accurate to report it as a credit account to the commercial agencies.)

With regard to the concerns about mixing personal and business credit in one dashboard, that information is not being shared with the other agencies. They are simply displayed on the dashboard so business owners can understand their personal and business scores. We don't have a database that would combine the two into a combined report, or mix them in any way. It's the same as a site like Mint where you see your financial accounts in one place, but you're not combining them in any way.

I hope that helps!

Hi... Welcome to the board!

I see you work for Nav... what exactly do you do? Can I ask what 3rd party or parties NAV sells information to?

I know Credit Karma and others (similar to NAV) sell to 3rd parties! That is how they make their money and can offer their services for free.

Edited by KristofsMom

i watched a webinar in which the host pulled up my experian biz report live.. the progrm they used was very detailed even showed the account that was reporting so you know for sure who is reporting... i bought NAV at it very basic.. very very little detail on the experian and DnB both. i have a paydex and intelliscore now.. im canceling in a few months when i see enough (mysterious) trades reporting

Kristofsmom -

In response to your question (not trying to turn this into a promo for Nav) - I am head of market education for Nav. I have more than two decades of experience in credit education and joined Nav after interviewing the CEO for my most recent book, Finance Your Own Business.

Nav doesn't sell information to third parties. We do have a marketplace where customers (or anyone for that matter) can shop for business financing or a loan. If they are successful, we get paid a commission. Our customer's information stays with us; they share their information if they decide to apply for a loan or credit card.

Hope that helps.

I signed up for Nav, upgraded to take a look at more detailed credit scoring on my business. It helped because it came up i didn't qualify for sba loan - (prob cuz type of biz) still working on determining the reason - but in the meantime it helped me when and if the right type of financing for me is available.

i watched a webinar in which the host pulled up my experian biz report live.. the progrm they used was very detailed even showed the account that was reporting so you know for sure who is reporting... i bought NAV at it very basic.. very very little detail on the experian and DnB both. i have a paydex and intelliscore now.. im canceling in a few months when i see enough (mysterious) trades reporting

What service pulled up the reports that showed the vendors reporting?

Do you know why vendors are not shown on reports??

Who was doing this webinar?

There is a reason for all these questions!

What service pulled up the reports that showed the vendors reporting?

Do you know why vendors are not shown on reports??

Who was doing this webinar?

There is a reason for all these questions!

It definately was experian

I guess if you pay experian you get way more detail , even acct numbers (that a plus!!)

Ty crendall from creditsuite.com

Im sure there is..lol

It definately was experian

I guess if you pay experian you get way more detail , even acct numbers (that a plus!!)

Ty crendall from creditsuite.com

Im sure there is..lol

I pay experian and they don't show me names