Sign in to follow this  
nselig

Transunion leaps and bounds

A few weeks ago my TU was at 605. four accounts updated another month as paid and I received two CLI's. I assume I hit a new AAOA.

In three weeks my score jumped multiple times and is already at 685! 80 point increase in a month isn't too shabby.

It sounds like the CLIs decreased your utilization, which is a huge factor. Can't see AAOA giving an 80 point bump. What was your prior utilization before the CLIs vs your new utilization?

A few weeks ago my TU was at 605. four accounts updated another month as paid and I received two CLI's. I assume I hit a new AAOA.

In three weeks my score jumped multiple times and is already at 685! 80 point increase in a month isn't too shabby.

Nice work!!

That's Great!!!

Nice work!!

Thanks!

It sounds like the CLIs decreased your utilization, which is a huge factor. Can't see AAOA giving an 80 point bump. What was your prior utilization before the CLIs vs your new utilization?

Sure, so before the increases my UT would have been 12 percent. The balance was on one card only which would have been 38 percent UT on said card (Canadian Tire)

Now, it would be 6 percent of all available revolving credit, or 18 percent of the CT card. (Soon to be lower as I'm paying my purchase off)

Edited by nselig