Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
srbrooks

Chex clear still denied

So , I contacted the manager at Bossier Federal and was told denialnwas due to Chex and when I told her it was clear she pretty much said again Chex report is the reason. Went to community bank today after calling and asking if they run a credit report it CHEX and was told no ! Sit down to start app and right in front of me is a disclaimer saying they use Chex. So, if so, I expect they will close my new account!

1. (Agree with what ICAN posted above) - get the denial letter. **Call Bossier and ask them to resend it.

2. Once you receive it, you can contact Chexsystems again.

Why I Suggested Getting a Specific Reason From Bossier

Depending on how the credit union runs the application, Chexsystems can optionally provide other information in a report.

Getting a specific reason will help you determine if the reporting is accurate, and pinpoint what they used.

- ID Discrepancies or potential issues concerning Name, DOB, SSN, DMV ID, Lawsuits (other legal risks).

- Predictive Scoring (Qualifile scoring is suppose to determine risk - based on your composite profile)

- Retail checkwriting issues.

Edited by tmcgill

Just an update, bossier never sent me anything in the mail and when I call they say refer to the mailed denial. Anyway moved on with community and hopefully no problems

Just an update, bossier never sent me anything in the mail and when I call they say refer to the mailed denial. Anyway moved on with community and hopefully no problems

You should be fine with Community. I sent someone in with a VERY DIRTY Chex report and they were approved no issue.