Time Share Maintenance Collection

jrider7

4 hours ago, centex said:

I still remember having fun with some of the ones in Vegas that would offer a few hundred in match-play chips.  I'll waste someone's time for a few hundred...

The first thing I would mess with them on was asking for a copy of their practices related to gay or lesbian clients...I really didn't care, but it let me know very quickly where the company stood if their sales weasels got the heebie-jeebies. 

And then, when they would get to the 'savings' worksheets and they would ask how much I expected to spend for lodging in Vegas...I always answered zero since, at least in that era, comps were very plentiful, even for poker players. 

IF I made it to the tour stage, I nitpicked their cheesy furnishings which had chips in several places.  That usually helped to hasten their release of me sooner than many others would get.

Before the world went all PC, I used to use the gay and lesbian angle. It used to speed up the process in my favor. Now it don’t work for me anymore. 

Mrs Vig is like what’s next? Finding out what the pet policy is, in regards to beastiality?

Anybody got a tiger or alpaca I can borrow?

• Admin
7 hours ago, TheVig said:

Before the world went all PC, I used to use the gay and lesbian angle. It used to speed up the process in my favor. Now it don’t work for me anymore. 

Mrs Vig is like what’s next? Finding out what the pet policy is, in regards to beastiality?

Anybody got a tiger or alpaca I can borrow?

Inspired by the resurrection of this thread, I'd ask for their official zombie response plan.

21 hours ago, centex said:

I still remember having fun with some of the ones in Vegas that would offer a few hundred in match-play chips.  I'll waste someone's time for a few hundred...

The first thing I would mess with them on was asking for a copy of their practices related to gay or lesbian clients...I really didn't care, but it let me know very quickly where the company stood if theirua sales weasels got the heebie-jeebies. 

And then, when they would get to the 'savings' worksheets and they would ask how much I expected to spend for lodging in Vegas...I always answered zero since, at least in that era, comps were very plentiful, even for poker players. 

IF I made it to the tour stage, I nitpicked their cheesy furnishings which had chips in several places.  That usually helped to hasten their release of me sooner than many others would get.

It's been a decade since I've been to Las Vegas and the last time I went my employer paid the tab, as it was for a training seminar. No timeshare needed for me to "save money." If I ever go to one of these things and they ask what I usually spend on Vegas vacations, I'll say zero. I only go when a timeshare presentation pays.

There are timeshares that owners like and use. Unfortunately that's a minority. There seems to be a bigger business in "get out of your timeshare" companies than timeshare companies.