Sign in to follow this  
nselig

Score increase at two year mark

Not necessarily, although if you have spotless reports you are most likely on a new scorecard that gives you the potential to achieve a higher score.

I just hit 2 years AAOA. Is it normal to see a boost? No score raise.

You might see a score increase at 25 months. My score increased 20 pts. when I crossed over.

I'm at 3.9 AAOA on Transunion and Equifax.

I probably won't let it cross to 4.0, as I want to apply for a Barclays Arrival Plus this month, which will report within 24 hours, and knock me down 0.1 years of AAOA. And a couple other cards, which will take a month to report, so I'll be at 3.9 or lower for a couple months.

But I am curious as to whether I'd get a boost.

Interesting data point on the 25 month mark, Kat, which bureau was this? And was the bump at 2.1 years? Or 2.083 years (2 years and one month)?

MP

Edited by moneypyts

I probably won't let it cross to 4.0, as I want to apply for a Barclays Arrival Plus this month, which will report within 24 hours, and knock me down 0.1 years of AAOA. And a couple other cards, which will take a month to report, so I'll be at 3.9 or lower for a couple months.

Interesting data point on the 25 month mark, Kat, which bureau was this? And was the bump at 2.1 years? Or 2.083 years (2 years and one month)?

MP

Here's the thread, referencing my 25 month bump. This was also my very 1st topic/question :P

https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=536495

Kat is correct in saying that it is truly passing the 24 month mark, not being at the 24 month mark.

MP

Here's the thread, referencing my 25 month bump. This was also my very 1st topic/question :P

Will report back when I hit 25 months. Thanks for the info as always.

I would expect you to see something next month, but it may be anywhere from 0-X points depending on how your other factors have you bucketed.

What's your current utilization?

I would expect you to see something next month, but it may be anywhere from 0-X points depending on how your other factors have you bucketed.

What's your current utilization?

My current ut is 8 percent. I also have three old baddies dropping off next year.

MP

That's the thread where Kat explains what made her crazy.

MP

That's the thread where Kat explains what made her crazy.

Haha... I saw that when I reread the thread :D

Just an update, I did see an significant increase on Transunion, however Equifax only reported a 3 point increase once I hit 2 years 1 month. Perhaps the three derogs are weighing it down too heavily (2011-2012)

Edited by nselig

Just an update, I did see an significant increase on Transunion, however Equifax only reported a 3 point increase once I hit 2 years 1 month. Perhaps the three derogs are weighing it down too heavily (2011-2012)

Yep, that is why.

Yep, that is why.

I've disputed all three multiples times with verification every time. Two are due to drop off April/October of this year, and the other collections next year.

Just purchased my FICO score for EQ instead of their proprietary scoring model and it shows 632. Unfortunately they don't offer a subscription for the FICO one.

I wonder which one lenders are seeing.

Yep, that is why.

I've disputed all three multiples times with verification every time. Two are due to drop off April/October of this year, and the other collections next year.

Don't sweat it... the time will fly by. In the meantime, just keep doing what you've been doing. Keeping utilization low and paying early :)

Yep, that is why.

Don't sweat it... the time will fly by. In the meantime, just keep doing what you've been doing. Keeping utilization low and paying early :)

Thanks!

The credit check total sxore projector tool seems to think I'm due for a big increase (approx. 50 points) when the bulk of my 10ish new revolving accounts age past 24 months in March 2018.

The credit check total sxore projector tool seems to think I'm due for a big increase (approx. 50 points) when the bulk of my 10ish new revolving accounts age past 24 months in March 2018.

Cool, good luck :)

Is that a new tool? Do you get it on the trial version?

+1 Is this new i haven't seen it time to sign up for another $1 trial.

Edited by bigpoppa09

+1 Is this new i haven't seen it time to sign up for another $1 trial.

+ :wave: