Discover It Has Wholesale Clubs for the 5% Back Next Quarter, Does this Normally Include Walmart?

Carnut

The last post in this topic was posted 2248 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

No. Walmart is not a Wholesale store. Sams, Costco, BJs.

I'm assuming yes but just want to make sure.

I apologize for the confusion. I completely misread the title - on my device it only showed "Discover It Has Wholesale Clubs for the 5%..." Thank you for the correction.

EDIT: Formatting

Edited by illusemycreditcard

Also, Gas is also on for next quarter. It says Gas Stations (stand alone), what does stand alone mean?

Chevron, 76, Shell, and so on. Walmart, Sam's Club, Safeway, and Costco are inverse examples.

EDIT: As long as the card is accepted, you might be able to get the 5% off at wholesale club gas stations. If not, up to now customers have been getting Costco cash cards at Costco to get around issues with the Freedom's category restrictions.

Sometimes grocery store gas stations do work even if they're excluded, but you can't expect them to work.

Edited by illusemycreditcard

Also, Gas is also on for next quarter. It says Gas Stations (stand alone), what does stand alone mean?

Chevron, 76, Shell, and so on. Walmart, Sam's Club, Safeway, and Costco are inverse examples.

EDIT: As long as the card is accepted, you might be able to get the 5% off at wholesale club gas stations. If not, up to now customers have been getting Costco cash cards at Costco to get around issues with the Freedom's category restrictions.

Sometimes grocery store gas stations do work even if they're excluded, but you can't expect them to work.

oh Okay, so go to Costco and get a $1500 Costco cash card to max out the limit for the quarter and then use the cash card at your leisure that you got 5% rewards on when you purchased?

Is there a fee to get a Costco cash card?

The last post in this topic was posted 2248 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.