Sign in to follow this  
KristofsMom

A new company giving HIGH BIZ TL NO PG! I am IN LOVE WITH THEM and MUST share!!

Hello and thank you!!! When you have a free moment, please send me the name of this business.

Many thanks!

Hi,

I'm moving back to MB next month after just retiring from the USAF would love to have more information on this company.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I'm moving back to MB next month after just retiring from the USAF would love to have more information on this company.

Thanks in advance

I can't send you a PM because you are still under review. Once it is lifted... I can :) Welcome back to MB!!!

Hi,

Thanks in advance

I can't send you a PM because you are still under review. Once it is lifted... I can :) Welcome back to MB!!!

FTFY

This is great info KristofsMom! Gordon's Food Service also gives high lines up to $40K. The only bummer thing about them though is that you have to PG to get going, but they do does report to D&B and Experian.

I'd love to check out the company you work with. I PM'ed you. Thanks.

This information is awesome. I'm trying to PM you, but I don't have the option. Maybe because I haven't been active on the boards in a while. I'm actually in Atlanta and hosting an event and need a cater! How can I get the info? Thank you

Edited by metroatlantaresources

This information is awesome. I'm trying to PM you, but I don't have the option. Maybe because I haven't been active on the boards in a while. I'm actually in Atlanta and hosting an event and need a cater! How can I get the info? Thank you

Try it now. :)

Hello KristofsMom is it possible to recieve that info as well....not sure how to pm you tho

@KristofsMom

Thank you for providing this. Please PM me me more details. We look forward to our success together with you.

Sent...