A new company giving HIGH BIZ TL NO PG! I am IN LOVE WITH THEM and MUST share!!

Guest KristofsMom

The last post in this topic was posted 1535 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Guest KristofsMom

Hi Everyone!!!

I have figured out/found a biz credit builders GEM that I would like to share! This is a small local mom & pop company that Does NOT have a website!!! They have been in business a long time and have been word of mouth locally (even though they do cater all over the us)

Let me just say this in advance... I am willing to send their information to you via PM. I am waiting to see if they mind me listing them publicly on this board! If they don't mind...then I WILL!! Until then!!! It's only PM's! I hope you understand!!! This is out of respect for them! I know how we can be on this site....lol

This is pretty funny... I had a TL on my Biz CR and I had NO clue who it come from!! I had gotten all of the normal accounts we get here. I also look for companies/websites people don't think of. (Like I found and posted about Hobby Lobby and Jason Deli offering net accounts!) Anyway.. most of my accounts I could link because they are few and far in between, my order amount, CL and etc.... Well... I had one LARGE account and I couldn't put my finger on it. I was NOT going to dispute it or EVEN ask about it with D&B. I feared they would delete it or something..lol If it wasn't for my sister (who is a school teacher and is planning a wedding next November) and my cousin, I still wouldn't have a clue how I got that $45,000 trade line!!!

Anyway.... This is a company out of SC. They offer several different and unique catering plans. I have been a clients since the early 2000's and used them when I had Open Houses with my real estate company. I had them deliver catering to my office once a week for years! If anyone had an open house or needed something last minute it was there and always very good! If I/we didn't have an open houses.. it was still something good us to munch on in the office. When I opened the account years ago, I chose the "Open House Special." Because I was in Real Estate and it fit for us :)

Fast forward...My sister wanted to use them for her wedding and other events so she (opened a personal account with them.) Her fiancé has a company and decided to open a biz account. He isn't in Myrtle Beach but in the upstate of SC (about 4 hours away.) He set up an "Open House Special" account and they deliver to him once every two weeks. That is what he signed up for via email. He loves the snacks and it keeps him from having to bring something in for clients etc etc. He noticed that he had a TL show for 22K!

My cousin owns a larger car dealership in LA. He lived in Myrtle Beach for 18 years and used this catering company. Once he sold his biz in Myrtle Beach he opened a new company in LA and asked if they would deliver to him in LA (new there an not knowing the area!) The do deliver to him and he ALSO uses them for Biz Christmas functions and etc. He has a TL of 75K showing up on his biz CR!!!! YES... $75,000!

He told his finance manager to suggest this company just see what happens. He suggested this to a few clients who couldn't get a loan with out a PG He suggested them opening up an account. Around a few months later.... they came back and got approved with ONLY this account being what was new! They call got approved without a PG might I add!!! This is WHY I a loving this company right about now...lol Not to mention my cousin truly believes that it is due to the catering TL!

I set down with my cousin and his finance manager over Turkey Day. We analyzed biz clients that came back to his store after opening an account (around 3-6 months later.) These biz owners would share with FM how they opened their account. All of his Biz clients opened up the "Open House Special," 12 months, snacks for 20 people. All of them had TL $15,000 min! He had a few with higher TL and it was due to them ordering for more people on a 12 month contract.

This is my conclusion and TRUST ME....I am trying to save people time here!!! If you set up a catering account with them. They ask what is it for and for how many people and etc... I would cut to the chase and ask for the "Open House Special." THEY have several other unique catering plans and will even customize a plan special for you. However, I can NOT tell you if the other catering plans report to biz credit. I do NOT want anyone mad at me if you chose a different plan and IT does NOT report!!! Back to my suggestion.... Next choose how many people you plan to feed or have food for (25/50/500 per week/month/year) Keep in mind.... you GET a higher tradeline feeding 500 versus someone who only feeds 20 people a week/month/year! It's common sense really! Next, you do have to purchase a product Demo from them. (This is between $55 and up) they DO require a contract! If you want product once a week (they require a 3 month contract) If you want product twice a month (It's a 6 month contract) product once a month (12 month contract.) You have to specify this and they will send you the correct contract! They do require a credit card or check for ACH on file. You can complete this whole process via email!

I know you guys want to know who they report to :) I know they report to D&B for a fact! My cousin talked to the business manager 5 days ago about his account AND brought up this topic. He was told that Equifax and Experian have reached out to them on behalf of their biz products. They planned to report to all business CRA's. *** NO, they Will NOT report to personal credit UNLESS you open a personal account with them. So, please pay attention when you ask for an application.

If you are interested... Again.. please PM me! I can give you their contact information!

Here are the steps I suggest.

1 Email them asking to try their Demo called "Open House Special."

2. AS soon as you order the demo. You get a Thank you letter with a Conf #

3. Use that Conf # and ask for a Biz Credit App.

4. Keep in mind. The demo doesn't start your Biz account that is reported to the CRA. It's THE Contract does!! Please, take note and apply ASAP!

4. Sit back enjoy your food and wait for your hefty Biz CL to show up :)

5. Everyone can thank me later :) HAHAHA

FYI... I will NOT post my cousins car dealership on this board! We have strict rules on CB and I have been a member since 2003! I refuse to get banned over a Biz trade line! ALSO..... I am not affiliated with the company I am suggesting. I am only speaking from my experience and from my families experience!

Best of luck and if you have any questions please, feel free to ask below after you read everything!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this company will get flagged.. Honestly good find on your end.. I wouldn't even share with any one, could have ill effects for you, the business it self and others or already have accounts with them. I say that because it sounds like they are reporting the credit line they give you? Which isn't how they are suppose to report. And when these smaller companies all of sudden start reporting a bunch of new trade lines it can throw flags within D&B.

Edited by BRBiz
Guest KristofsMom

Thanks for this info! In general, what's the least amount you could spend to get this tradeline going? I don't have much use for catering so just wondering. Thanks

Hi,

I really am not sure! I can look into it for you?

Guest KristofsMom

I wonder if this company will get flagged.. Honestly good find on your end.. I wouldn't even share with any one, could have ill effects for you, the business it self and others or already have accounts with them. I say that because it sounds like they are reporting the credit line they give you? Which isn't how they are suppose to report. And when these smaller companies all of sudden start reporting a bunch of new trade lines it can throw flags within D&B.

Hi BRBiz :)

I am not sure if they will get flagged or not. I hope and pray they don't!!! I thought the same as you. I called and asked how many people they typically get a week. The manager told me they average around 15-25 a week and it is picking up (these are direct sales JUST for the catering company.) These are people who sign a contract with them. He also said D&B questioned them back in 2008 but lifted their hold due to seeing how their company works! He feels strongly that this isn't a problem and he handles all of the credit reporting for ALL of their companies. The reason they require a contract is so they can report to the CRA's.

This company has been around since the 1950 (the parent company.) They own two VERY LARGE Hotels in MB and they in-house most of their time share sales along with some owner financing. This company has SEVERAL irons in the Fire! They are constantly getting new Realtors in the Myrtle Beach, Charleston, and the Hilton Head area! Not to mention they are united with several other time share properties that deliver food to the hotels on a weekly basis. He said this on average gives them around 300 plus NEW clients a week!!! YES you read that right 300 a WEEK!!! Due to the RE market picking up. They are in the process of moving in to a larger facility now. This made me feel confident that this will not be an issue for them!!

You are correct this is a GEM and I am in love with this company :) What I love most about them. They truly believe in helping small businesses and Independent contractors!! This is why they offer the "Open house special" to help Realtors build Biz Credit! I love when other companies want to help instead of competing with each other :) It makes my heart smile :)

Also, the manager has no problem with me posting their information BUT he is going to verify with the CEO! Until then... people have to PM :)

Guest KristofsMom

Thanks for this info! In general, what's the least amount you could spend to get this tradeline going? I don't have much use for catering so just wondering. Thanks

Hi..

I found out today that the $55.00 a month is the least they have of a business catering account. The do have a referral program. They will give a $25.00 credit for up to FIVE referrals! That can help out A LOT!!! I hope this helps!! Best of luck!!

Guest KristofsMom

Hi Guys...

I have been given the OK to release their information AFTER the Holidays! I hope you guys understand. They are a catering company....lol

Guest KristofsMom

As you can see I'm new to the CB, so what's PM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I responded to your PM :) Best of luck on your Biz Credit Building :)

Guest KristofsMom

hi, im new and trying to build my business. I would like to apply for the account that was mentioned but dont know how to PM and request. Would someone be able to help me with either the name of the bsuiness or how to PM and request? thanks!

Hi gbraxbaltimore

When on credit boards just look up in your top right (you will see a message there for you.)

The last post in this topic was posted 1535 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.