Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Lending Club Biz LOC

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

Guest KristofsMom

I haven't.. What are they about GR8WhiTE?

Don't know @KM..

I've had a personal loan in the past with LC that I paid off and now I keep getting offers via mail and email to apply for another personal or biz loan or biz LOC.

Was wondering if anyone else ever went for it. If they report to personal? Just trying to get feedback.

Guest KristofsMom

Hummm....... I haven't but I will ask around with some of my associates (not on this board.) I will post if I know of anyone who has or is going to use them.

I had a personal loan with them, just for building credit. They charge an origination fee and I got a pretty high rate with a FICO around 600 - I think it was 15% for $1500.

You can't make payments online, you are automatically enrolled into an automatic payment plan, and if you want to pay extra you can email them and they'll process it. Seems kind of insecure.

Their website has some issues logging in and keeping accounts separate. If you apply, they won't let you reapply for a while. The good news is they don't do a hard pull, at least not until you agree to the terms and open the account.

I haven't been able to get approved for a business line yet.

Guest KristofsMom

I had a personal loan with them, just for building credit. They charge an origination fee and I got a pretty high rate with a FICO around 600 - I think it was 15% for $1500.

You can't make payments online, you are automatically enrolled into an automatic payment plan, and if you want to pay extra you can email them and they'll process it. Seems kind of insecure.

Their website has some issues logging in and keeping accounts separate. If you apply, they won't let you reapply for a while. The good news is they don't do a hard pull, at least not until you agree to the terms and open the account.

Thanks for sharing :)

We know how the personal works. Just trying to find out about the biz side of LC.

Just curious GR8WhiTE if you ever applied for biz LOC with LC ? I'm in the hunt for an LOC and don't know if I am going to go personal or biz yet. I need $75k - I'm pretty sure I can get personal but if i could find a biz LOC that will go No doc (or bank statements in lieu of tax returns) to $75k - with a decent interest rate.

I was referred to an online lender but I don't like the origination points nor the rate.

Anyone recently applied for Navy Biz LOC ?

Hey OC gal..

I've actually been farming for a little while now. I never got around to the LC Biz LOC. I was just trying to get info on it to see if it might be worth taking a shot at it some day. But I'm sure they want docs for 75k.

As for NFCU Biz LOC, that I do have. It was not a recent app though. Probably closer to 2 years now.

Guest KristofsMom

I am stillllllllllllll interested in seeing who might use this company and the process!

WE have some Newbies on the board who are going for the Gold...LOL Maybe...... they might be willing to try this company and share the process?!?!

Yep me too. I just received an email from AA - giving up to 40k miles if I apply with LC for personal LOC - so that sounds a bit interesting.

I'm just getting business membership setup with Navy and will hit them up for CC only - and then will need to decide on which place to apply. I have a major marketing plan to start as soon as I finish my website - so will be preparing for that.

Good luck everyone and lets keep sharing B)

Hey OC gal..

I've actually been farming for a little while now. I never got around to the LC Biz LOC. I was just trying to get info on it to see if it might be worth taking a shot at it some day. But I'm sure they want docs for 75k.

As for NFCU Biz LOC, that I do have. It was not a recent app though. Probably closer to 2 years now.

How much is your LOC with NFCU and did you have to PG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe they report to personal but can't say for sure. I went through the process last year but didn't complete, they wanted documents to approve.

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.