mendelssohn

It's Friday! Lurkers check in!

Long time lurker, but new to the posting game. Many thanks to the long time users who stay and help others. I have learned volumes from reading the posts of BW, Hedge, Mendel, CV, and others.

Soon, I will start a rebuilding thread as many do to track my progress and request specific advice. But first, to finish out a 100+ hour work week.

So, I guess I am de-lurked now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels a little bit like streaking doesn't it? It's both liberating and breezy.

Longtime lurker. I started with scores in the mid 400s and my current 08 scores: Experian 710, TransUnion 713, Equifax 660. Getting there slowly, I can't wait for 760s and higher across the board. I still have a BK and collection on all reports. Equifax also still has a chargeoff that updates every month that will drop off next month. I never posted questions because all of my questions were answered by searching.

Accounts:

Wells Fargo Secured: $2000(2012)

CapOne: $750(2014)

Amazon: $10,000(2014)

QVC: $4000(2015) This is a card I wish I never got. Useless.

Ebates: $15000(2016)

Amex PRG(2016)

Amex EDP: $1000(2016)

I still would like to have a Chase and Citibank card but I've been declined more than once. The hard part for me was not applying for a lot of toy cards.

I'm curious when your BK was discharged before you began getting decent cards? Thanks and great job.

2011. I didn't apply for a card until 2012 because I was depressed with my situation. Avoided toy card hell by reading here when I felt the need to apply. I didn't start getting nice increases and decent approvals until my chargeoffs/IIBs dropped off. Amazon was at $700 and QVC at $400 until I was in the high sixes on TU.

One mistake I would do over is not applying for an AMEX until after my BK dropped off of EX. Still, no CLI on the EDP and the reason stated is the BK.

I have added:

CapOne Venture: $20000

Discover IT: $7000

Wells Fargo has unsecured my card and I should receive the new card by the end of the month.

Good luck.

Longtime CB member and lurker... I've been here since the beginning of CB. Used to contribute a lot to biz credit. Been reading a ton lately. My credit journey is pretty awesome thanks to you all.

Post BK7 2009

No baddies

Really had no cards prior to 2014.

Started with First premier secured

BofA secured - graduated in 1 year, up'ed the limit to $2000

Brylane Place: $250

Barclays $1750

Cap One plat $2150

Closed first premier

Got a few store cards:

Target: $2600

Walmart: $3500

Sam's Club: $3600

Amazon store card: $2700

Before studying this forum for months that's all I had...

Fico 8's: EX 702, EQ 725,

TU 697

My scores go up and down... it's crazy!!

Now I have

NFCU: $20,000

NFCU CLOC: $4,000

Discover: $3500 luv button yesterday +500 $4000

First Bankcard: $3,000

DCU Platinum visa $7100

Citi Advantage $3500

American Airlines $3000

Bank of America (TR) $2000

Bank of America Platinum Visa $5000

Cap One QS $500 auto cli +250 $750

AMEX BCE $2000

AMEX Open *biz* charge card

I think that's it...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Longtime CB member and lurker... I've been here since the beginning of CB. Used to contribute a lot to biz credit. Been reading a ton lately. My credit journey is pretty awesome thanks to you all.

Post BK7 2009

No baddies

Really had no cards prior to 2014.

Started with First premier secured

BofA secured - graduated in 1 year, up'ed the limit to $2000

Brylane Place: $250

Barclays $1750

Cap One plat $2150

Closed first premier

Got a few store cards:

Target: $2600

Walmart: $3500

Sam's Club: $3600

Amazon store card: $2700

Before studying this forum for months that's all I had...

Fico 8's: EX 702, EQ 725,

TU 697

My scores go up and down... it's crazy!!

Now I have

NFCU: $20,000

NFCU CLOC: $4,000

Discover: $3500 luv button yesterday +500 $4000

First Bankcard: $3,000

DCU Platinum visa $7100

Citi Advantage $3500

American Airlines $3000

Bank of America (TR) $2000

Bank of America Platinum Visa $5000

Cap One QS $500 auto cli +250 $750

AMEX BCE $2000

AMEX Open *biz* charge card

I think that's it...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Good to have you posting. Keep it up. :D

Suppose it's time for my once a year post. My one lingering CO will fall off by the end of the year. DH has a completely clean report too. We've got a few cards working for us but nothing fancy. We both started with low 500 FICOs and DH is now at 726 (I'm still hovering around 660 with the CO). We're not doing much more until our profiles age a bit but I am excited to start increasing limits and playing with a few new cards next year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Suppose it's time for my once a year post. My one lingering CO will fall off by the end of the year. DH has a completely clean report too. We've got a few cards working for us but nothing fancy. We both started with low 500 FICOs and DH is now at 726 (I'm still hovering around 660 with the CO). We're not doing much more until our profiles age a bit but I am excited to start increasing limits and playing with a few new cards next year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

:wave:

Member since 9-2010, and this is my first post. If I'm not a lurker, I don't know what is.

I'll start my own thread for advise soon. I just deleted it from here. This is a lurker thread, after all.

ember since 9-2010, and this is my first post. If I'm not a lurker, I don't know what is.

I'll start my own thread for advise soon. I just deleted it from here. This is a lurker thread, after all.

Is this "Soon" relative to the length of time you've been here and took to post this first one? :D

Edited by Zanshiro

I know there's a "master delurking thread" btw. I'm going to bump this thread each Friday.

We've had some great success stories recently from lurkers, so I thought we could see who is out there reading and maybe get some to become regular contributors here. :good:

:)

I usually lurk on CB daily just to absorb information and to learn. I am two years post my Chapter 13 discharge and am rebuilding.

Linda