Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

It's Friday! Lurkers check in!

11/24 re-checking in.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

24 in 11 years is not bad. Not everything last this long and I'm glad it's still here..

Edited by IH8SPM

I didn't know that this weekend was Super Bowl.

Of course, I asked my friends on FB who's playing and since many are Patriots fans, I asked if the Yankees are playing :grin: You just don't say that word in a region that worship the Red Sox.

Some of them were not amused at all. :rofl:

I didn't know that this weekend was Super Bowl.

Of course, I asked my friends on FB who's playing and since many are Patriots fans, I asked if the Yankees are playing :grin: You just don't say that word in a region that worship the Red Sox.

Some of them were not amused at all. :rofl:

Yup, we did that well. Atlanta put on a great performance, as well...

DE-LURK!!!!!

First ever post here. Been lurking for quite some time. You guys are the greatest! I've learned so much here. December my Fico scores were in the mid 600's. Because of you guys I'm now 718-732. Many thanks!

First ever post here. Been lurking for quite some time. You guys are the greatest! I've learned so much here. December my Fico scores were in the mid 600's. Because of you guys I'm now 718-732. Many thanks!

You should start posting here. You can learn quite a bit from just reading, but once you start interacting, you will pick up more information.

Longtime lurker. I started with scores in the mid 400s and my current 08 scores: Experian 710, TransUnion 713, Equifax 660. Getting there slowly, I can't wait for 760s and higher across the board. I still have a BK and collection on all reports. Equifax also still has a chargeoff that updates every month that will drop off next month. I never posted questions because all of my questions were answered by searching.

Accounts:

Wells Fargo Secured: $2000(2012)

CapOne: $750(2014)

Amazon: $10,000(2014)

QVC: $4000(2015) This is a card I wish I never got. Useless.

Ebates: $15000(2016)

Amex PRG(2016)

Amex EDP: $1000(2016)

I still would like to have a Chase and Citibank card but I've been declined more than once. The hard part for me was not applying for a lot of toy cards.

Longtime lurker. I started with scores in the mid 400s and my current 08 scores: Experian 710, TransUnion 713, Equifax 660. Getting there slowly, I can't wait for 760s and higher across the board. I still have a BK and collection on all reports. Equifax also still has a chargeoff that updates every month that will drop off next month. I never posted questions because all of my questions were answered by searching.

Accounts:

Amex PRG(2016)

I still would like to have a Chase and Citibank card but I've been declined more than once. The hard part for me was not applying for a lot of toy cards.

Impressive!

Accounts:

Amex PRG(2016)

Nice job! You could also post to help others with what you've learned. :)

Let's see ...

I have 12 posts in 8 and a half years.

Guess that would be the definition of a lurker.

Edit: now it's thirteen.

you're up to 16! be careful or someone will accuse you of post-count padding.

I'm a lurker who reads more then I post. Lately I've been working a lot, cutting people's grass. I'm in the process of deep cleaning and packing to move. The house we are moving too was left in shambles by family members we stupidly let live there for couple of years....so throwing out trash and clean and painting that place little by little. I'm playing catch up here reading on CB and then taking my son swimming. CB has been invaluable to me and I look forward to reading new posts when I can.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm a lurker who reads more then I post. Lately I've been working a lot, cutting people's grass. I'm in the process of deep cleaning and packing to move. The house we are moving too was left in shambles by family members we stupidly let live there for couple of years....so throwing out trash and clean and painting that place little by little. I'm playing catch up here reading on CB and then taking my son swimming. CB has been invaluable to me and I look forward to reading new posts when I can.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

:wave:

pool, lake, river, or ocean swim?

Accounts:

Amex PRG(2016)

I'm curious when your BK was discharged before you began getting decent cards? Thanks and great job.

Howdy Y'all!!!

I'm a loooonnnngggggg time lurker who hasn't gotten it right yet. :cry2:

However, I'm in the best position I've ever been in regards to credit (which isn't great). I'm in the process of rereading the beginners post but I haven't pulled my latest reports because I'm working with a home owners program that might need us to pull them for the process.

So I'm a perpetual lurker. Just wanted to say "Hi". :wave:

Luv

Long time lurker, but new to the posting game. Many thanks to the long time users who stay and help others. I have learned volumes from reading the posts of BW, Hedge, Mendel, CV, and others.

Soon, I will start a rebuilding thread as many do to track my progress and request specific advice. But first, to finish out a 100+ hour work week.

So, I guess I am de-lurked now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy Y'all!!!

I'm a loooonnnngggggg time lurker who hasn't gotten it right yet. :cry2:

However, I'm in the best position I've ever been in regards to credit (which isn't great). I'm in the process of rereading the beginners post but I haven't pulled my latest reports because I'm working with a home owners program that might need us to pull them for the process.

So I'm a perpetual lurker. Just wanted to say "Hi". :wave:

Luv

Less lurking and more posting is the road to fabulosity.