It's Friday! Lurkers check in!

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been an on and off lurker here since about 2015/16. Finally decided to start taking my credit seriously. What made me change? My wife saw a home for sale in my SIL's neighborhood and said "OMG I

Once you come out, you can't go back in. #PointOfNoReturn

Posted Images

I've been an on and off lurker here since about 2015/16. Finally decided to start taking my credit seriously. What made me change? My wife saw a home for sale in my SIL's neighborhood and said "OMG I would love to live there!" Knowing how the housing market is, I knew it would be gone in a heartbeat, and it was. But we decided to start the process. Lender needs a score of 620 at least for pre approval and I'm at 575 TU. Had some weird things happen with my name over at EX (another post out here about that), and my score came back to them at 580. Weird though, because now Experian shows me my score at 646, so not sure if they look at something else? Anyways, I want to get out of renting homes and start my memory bank with my family at OUR home. 

Also, my FIL passed away this year, and as much as I loved that man he was terrible with money. I don't want my daughter to grow up and have those memories that my wife has of her parents struggling with finances and never learning.

Trouble rising or country rising?

I mean, these shops are killing mom-and-pop shops in their area, especially in rural areas. 

See the source image

Edited by MP80