USAToday’s 10Best contest has declared DansDeals to be the best miles and points blog.

The last post in this topic was posted 1843 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every thread you start Crapflake is an outbound link to DansDeals, Million Miles Secrets or DOC.

Every thread you start Crapflake is an outbound link to DansDeals, Million Miles Secrets or DOC.

First off. Don't call me Crapflake.

And Just because I post content that nobody else seems to post doesn't make me in the wrong. I could simply copy and paste the same information from these blogs and not give them the traffic and credit.

It's not be being lazy....

Sorry for being helpful.

And I'm not referring to Dans First pitch or this specific thread.

I post plenty good content and I'm sure others appreciate it.

What was it that CV posted in another thread about you and Dan's knob?

Anyway, of course it's a good blog/forum. You don't need to turn this forum into the promote DDF though.

I'm not promoting any blog/forum. Nobody pays me for it.

I'm Posting interesting content.

It just happens to be a lot of it comes from DDMS.

And Just because I post content that nobody else seems to post doesn't make me in the wrong. I could simply copy and paste the same information from these blogs and not give them the traffic and credit.

Sorry for being helpful.

First off. I'll call you whatever I want.

So your admitting to purposefully posting outbound links to drive traffic from CB to DansDeals rather than make your own unique posts on the topic?

I'm sure the CB owners and mods will love that admission on your part.

Sorry for being helpful.

So your admitting to purposefully posting outbound links to drive traffic from CB to DansDeals rather than make your own unique posts on the topic?

Do not call me names. I don't appreciate that.

the last time I copied and pasted an article, everyone went ape on me. I could copy and paste the whole article and not give anyone credit. Imagine you wrote up an article and I called it my own.

I don't think you'd like that.

Stop playing mind games and stop being such a bully.

Sorry for being helpful.

the last time I copied and pasted an article, everyone went ape on me. I could copy and paste the whole article and not give anyone credit. Imagine you wrote up an article and I called it my own.

CF - Don't copy and paste. Do your own research and write your own post.

Every thread you start is just an outbound link to DDMP, MMS or DOC.

Sorry for being helpful.

CF - Don't copy and paste. Do your own research and write your own post.

Every thread you start is just an outbound link to DDMP, MMS or DOC.

I could include some details with the link and make it my own. I agree with you on that.

• Admin

We do have some reciprococity with a certain number of those websites and we coexist peacefully. But upon a cursory examination it would appear that certain of our members could be construed as actively supporting a site other than ours. Just from a very cursory look, simply because I seldom participate in this forum. Forgive typo. Typing from tablet

• Admin

Well I would pat you on the back for your help fullness, but my claws would probably rip you.. You could be very helpful in answering newbie credit questions. . This is an extremely narrowly focused forum that takes a great deal of expertise. . And I'll personally admit it's expertise I lack.. I also think others are less lacking in expertise.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Knowing that DDF made a top 10 list is in no way helpful to readers here though.

Why wouldn't it be?

If someone had a question to what was the best miles/blog site... Based on readers opinion.

I don't see an issue here.

Well I would pat you on the back for your help fullness, but my claws would probably rip you.. You could be very helpful in answering newbie credit questions. . This is an extremely narrowly focused forum that takes a great deal of expertise. . And I'll personally admit it's expertise I lack.. I also think others are less lacking in expertise.

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

This forum is based on "Paying it forward"

We help others because of what others have done for us.

It's a shame if people are here for amusement purposes only.

Knowing that DDF made a top 10 list is in no way helpful to readers here though.

Why wouldn't it be?

If someone had a question to what was the best miles/blog site... Based on readers opinion.

USA today.....

Not helpful IMO.

Why wouldn't it be?

USA today.....

Not helpful IMO.

Readers of USA Today, not USA Today themselves.

Should we make a poll to see what CB readers vote as their favorite Miles Blog?

Seems like it would be a great idea.

The last post in this topic was posted 1843 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.