Sign in to follow this  
Gypsee

Bliss Card.... I feel horrible!

I bought a Macbook Pro 6 months ago with my Bliss card. I paid the balance off yesterday before they could charge me with the interest for the last six months of a free ride. I feel horrible.... How do you cope in similar situations?

You could send them some cash with no associated note or account information and no return address.

I bought a Macbook Pro 6 months ago with my Bliss card. I paid the balance off yesterday before they could charge me with the interest for the last six months of a free ride. I feel horrible.... How do you cope in similar situations?

If you're feeling that bad, you could send me some free money ;)

I really love the no payment required so long as you PIF in six mos, but hate the pussyfoot credit limit they gave me ($7,500)

Half my cards have 5 digit limits for chrissakes.

Edited by Zobelle

You wonder how long they will stay in business if most folks PIF before the 6 months is up. I'll bet they nerf the "no payments no interest" thing soon. Just watch.

You wonder how long they will stay in business if most folks PIF before the 6 months is up. I'll bet they nerf the "no payments no interest" thing soon. Just watch.

Don't you worry, plenty of chumps will spend more than they can afford. Remember, black friday and xmas are approaching

Don't you worry, plenty of chumps will spend more than they can afford. Remember, black friday and xmas are approaching

Heh...yeah...c'mon, folks...run that sucker up! :grin:

If someone misses that payment date, they get all the interest, retroactive. It can be a stunner. Well, for every one of you who use it to your advantage, there are probably 100 who will get that retroactive interest.

WFF and some others use these kind of loans to help companies sell big ticket items. I used one from WFF to put a heat pump in one of my rental houses way back when. Just before the big crash. :D

Are these reporting yet?

EX only... so far.

Get with the program Big Bear :D

I feel bad.....for applying for this card. The $7500 limit is a fraction of my average limit and I don't use the intro 0% either.

Are these reporting yet?

EX only... so far.

No doubt Yogi. Quit hibernating.

Are these reporting yet?

EX only... so far.

No doubt Yogi. Quit hibernating.

:rofl:

Sorry, I keep skipping over the other thread purely so I don't have moments like right now where I wonder why I haven't jumped on this bandwagon.

But then mendel reminded me...the limit.

Edited by Big Bear

I feel bad when I pay interest. Really bad. :P

I'm sure they make tons of money off "other" people. :)

ummm... no comment :wave: