Sign in to follow this  
blueknight

Some Synchrony luv sams club & walmart

Well finally some luv. after hitting the luv button several times during the past 3 months and after about 90 days since my last increase i got increases on both my sams club card and my walmart cards.

Sams club gave me a $1000 increase from my last limit increase of 513.00 Started at 437 then went to 950 then went to 1950.

Walmart gave me a $1000 increase, after i put in my income it asked for requested credit limit. I had never seen this before but sure enough it asked me what i wanted it increased to. I didn't aim high enough probably left money on the table. Should have asked for 5k but the $1000 was good. Didn't want to seem too greedy. I mostly use the increases to lower my utilization. Not really intending to use that much of a balance at this time but i might have a need for it some time.

My amazon limit has not moved since my last increase it was no go with the luv button on that one.

Edited by blueknight

Congrats but u would have had better results if u called the Senior UW forget luv button. And u can still call I'm sure u left money on the table. 1877 379 8175

I had just did chat with them about 30 days before. Turned down because of internal score. They said my payments were not large enough so last two months i made larger payments and i passed the 90 day mark since last increase so finally some luv am sure there will be more increases in the future. is really all i need for the moment. this walmart card started out at 300 about a year ago and it has grew with me pretty good. i have 3-4 months and my files will be completely clean. about 3 charge offs left on my reports. all delete my feb or march of next year.

hopefully then i can finally get an amex card which is my goal. my scores on my tu is around 650. am hoping as soon as the old charge offs delete from my report i will have enough boost in score to get me to an approval with amex. would like a delta skymiles card or a green amex card. preferably both have been denied amex as my score with experian is 615. 35 point lower score with them for some reason am hoping as soon as the last charge offs disappear my score will increase.

Well finally some luv. after hitting the luv button several times during the past 3 months and after about 90 days since my last increase i got increases on both my sams club card and my walmart cards.

Sams club gave me a $1000 increase from my last limit increase of 513.00 Started at 437 then went to 950 then went to 1950.

Walmart gave me a $1000 increase, after i put in my income it asked for requested credit limit. I had never seen this before but sure enough it asked me what i wanted it increased to. I didn't aim high enough probably left money on the table. Should have asked for 5k but the $1000 was good. Didn't want to seem too greedy. I mostly use the increases to lower my utilization. Not really intending to use that much of a balance at this time but i might have a need for it some time.

My amazon limit has not moved since my last increase it was no go with the luv button on that one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My amazon limit has not moved since my last increase it was no go with the luv button on that one.[/

I have both cards since feb and have paid on time how did you apply for a increase

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did go about hitting the love button for both cards

Congrats but u would have had better results if u called the Senior UW forget luv button. And u can still call I'm sure u left money on the table. 1877 379 8175

you simply log into your sams club or walmart account and use the option increase credit limit. we just called it the luv button.

and they will deny you. every. time. Listen to those who are telling you to CALL. CALL!!! And ask for a high limit!!!' I did last week, (right AFTER I had tried the luv button on all 3 and got DENIED x3) Walmart went from 1100 to 10K. Amazon went from 2200 to 10K. And Lowe's went from 1400 to 15K! :yahoo:

They didn't blink when I asked for these amounts, and they didn't counter offer - just gave them to me. Made me wonder if I still left money on the table! My scores are TU 754, EX 666, and EQ 666. If you call what's the worst that could happen?? CALL!!!

you simply log into your sams club or walmart account and use the option increase credit limit. we just called it the luv button.

and they will deny you. every. time. Listen to those who are telling you to CALL. CALL!!! And ask for a high limit!!!' I did last week, (right AFTER I had tried the luv button on all 3 and got DENIED x3) Walmart went from 1100 to 10K. Amazon went from 2200 to 10K. And Lowe's went from 1400 to 15K! :yahoo:

They didn't blink when I asked for these amounts, and they didn't counter offer - just gave them to me. Made me wonder if I still left money on the table! My scores are TU 754, EX 666, and EQ 666. If you call what's the worst that could happen?? CALL!!!

It's that TU score that matters with Sync. Why the huge difference between TU and the other two?

Updates... Been trying for an Amazon increase past couple of months. My last increase of 500.00 was back in July. Well recently i didn't hit the luv button this time instead i tried online chat. My limit was 1500.00 before the chat so i asked for a 3000.00 limit. After few moments it came back Congratulations! so i was excited about it.. Doubled the limit which is fine with me. Really only wanted to increase it for upcoming apple laptop purchase. Will use the interest free financing option. Synchrony has some good interest free financing on care credit, amazon, walmart and sams club. i try and take advantage of it whenever possible saves money on interest charges. I don't carry big balances on their cards though. i keep utilization low with them..

Edited by blueknight

Updates... Been trying for an Amazon increase past couple of months. My last increase of 500.00 was back in July. Well recently i didn't hit the luv button this time instead i tried online chat. My limit was 1500.00 before the chat so i asked for a 3000.00 limit. After few moments it came back Congratulations! so i was excited about it.. Doubled the limit which is fine with me. Really only wanted to increase it for upcoming apple laptop purchase. Will use the interest free financing option. Synchrony has some good interest free financing on care credit, amazon, walmart and sams club. i try and take advantage of it whenever possible saves money on interest charges. I don't carry big balances on their cards though. i keep utilization low with them..

Wait a day or two and ask for more. You can do chat or you can call - most of us have had better luck with calling. I had an Amazon that started at $1800 and went to $10k on the day it was opened by calling.

It's that TU score that matters with Sync. Why the huge difference between TU and the other two?

My TU is completely clean. EX and EQ both have the same 2 charge-offs on them that are due to fall off in 2 months but they won't budge, so i'm playing the waiting game on those 2.