Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Army General Used Government Credit Card at Strip Clubs, Pentagon Says

The last post in this topic was posted 1466 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

You're still sub-prime for insulting an entire armed service. You claim to know so much about tactics - yet you fail to realize that the Army and the Marines are all part of the same team. You make your team look bad when you claim the army is sub-prime. You see one fat guy in an Army t-shirt and just blanket the rest of us with the same evaluation.

I realize now that no argument will convince you of the error of your ways because logic seems to be lost on you. I do thank you for your service, though. Just not your asinine commentary.

Mr Mechanic you insulted the entire MARINE CORPS and the 50 MARINES that gave their life during desert shield/storm with that BS statement! And Konrad would never make his CORPS look bad but you certainly made your team look bad with your ignorance.

Like I said, there's a few knuckleheads in every population.

My MOS used to be a 45 Tango. Completely useless in civilian life. I kept cans of soda in my ammo pouch when I went down range at NTC. I also played Spades in the M-88, while we waited for the grunts to break stuff. Dangerous work on the M-88, especially when that boom fractured in some freak accident about 10 feet from me. I almost wet myself.

It would be more accurate to state that the Army goes in while the Marines watch.

In the Gulf War, The Marines were off shore, near Kuwait while we invaded. You guys were never actively involved.

Even in D-Day, the invasion on the shores of France didn't use any US Marines. It was all Army and Navy. The events that gave rise to your "Halls of Montezuma" and your "Shores of Tripoli" - those happened when the ships still had sails.

Keep drinking milk.

The events that gave rise to the "Halls of Montezuma and the Shores of Tripoli" all happened when the Navy ships still had sails.

Please do not forget that the U.S. Coast Guard was also a part of the Normandy invasion. Lest we forget their contribution, their heroism, and their many losses.

Semper Paratus!

Like I said, there's a few knuckleheads in every population.

My MOS used to be a 45 Tango. Completely useless in civilian life. I kept cans of soda in my ammo pouch when I went down range at NTC. I also played Spades in the M-88, while we waited for the grunts to break stuff. Dangerous work on the M-88, especially when that boom fractured in some freak accident about 10 feet from me. I almost wet myself.

It would be more accurate to state that the Army goes in while the Marines watch.

In the Gulf War, The Marines were off shore, near Kuwait while we invaded. You guys were never actively involved.

Even in D-Day, the invasion on the shores of France didn't use any US Marines. It was all Army and Navy. The events that gave rise to your "Halls of Montezuma" and your "Shores of Tripoli" - those happened when the ships still had sails.

Keep drinking milk.

The events that gave rise to the "Halls of Montezuma and the Shores of Tripoli" all happened when the Navy ships still had sails.

Please do not forget that the U.S. Coast Guard was also a part of the Normandy invasion. Lest we forget their contribution, their heroism, and their many losses.

Semper Paratus!

Coasties were involved in the Pacific and European theaters in WW2, Coasties were in Vietnam and a Coastie was killed in a suicide boat attack in OIF.

....clipped...

Keep drinking milk.

Semper Paratus!

Coasties were involved in the Pacific and European theaters in WW2, Coasties were in Vietnam and a Coastie was killed in a suicide boat attack in OIF.

Yes. So many forget (or rather probably are never taught) that the Coast Guard was transferred to the Department of the Navy in several wars.

So often, their contribution is never fully recognized to/by the public. Most see them as offshore police and rescue. Many don't see them as actually being part of the U.S. Armed forces, but they are. However they now fall under the Department of Homeland Security (used to be Department of Treasury....then the Department of Transportation) as opposed to the DOD. Unless called up by the President or Congress, where they will then fall under the Dept of the Navy.

History lesson over. :lol:

....clipped...

Keep drinking milk.

Semper Paratus!

Yes. So many forget (or rather probably are never taught) that the Coast Guard was transferred to the Department of the Navy in several wars.

So often, their contribution is never fully recognized to/by the public. Most see them as offshore police and rescue. Many don't see them as actually being part of the U.S. Armed forces, but they are. However they now fall under the Department of Homeland Security (used to be Department of Treasury....then the Department of Transportation) as opposed to the DOD. Unless called up by the President or Congress, where they will then fall under the Dept of the Navy.

So was the Merchant Marine. However not until recently were the Merchant Marine's contribution to the war efforts even recognized by the Government.

Semper Paratus!

So was the Merchant Marine. However not until recently were the Merchant Marine's contribution to the war efforts even recognized by the Government.

I'd guess the USMM lost 20-25x's as many men as the USCG in WW2

Fraternization at that level is quite frowned on.

Fraternization with subordinates, especially Officers/Enlisted, is frowned upon at all levels.

So is using govt CC's at strip clubs. 3 star general at Hooker Hill? What a fool.

Couldn't say it better myself, your a 3 star general. Not a E-3 who is away from mommy and daddy for the first time. I remember watching a SFC get busted down as he was a DI,who knocked up one of his soldiers. (I was on a TRADOC post for about a year) not good times too afraid to get involved with a IET soldier

a SFC get busted down as he was a DI,who knocked up one of his soldiers

Busted down or given a BCD and drummed right out the main gates?
Actually he ended up in Leavenworth, I only know part of the story, but with a sentence like that I am sure there was more to it

It makes you really think though. This was pre 9-11, so he had to have quite the time into his military career to make E-7, to toss it away over a young slam piece.

Edited by unleashedfury

The last post in this topic was posted 1466 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.