The last post in this topic was posted 1651 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have their checking, Aeroplan card, prepaid card, and TDAmeritrade. People in the bank don't seem to have access beyond deposit accounts. Some of the verifications require me to be in branch and use the manager's phone to call the 800 number. Phone reps are hit or miss but some are very friendly.

I carry the Aeroplan card for MS purposes and will likely close it when annual fee hits in 2 months.

Well Nordstrom did sell their CC portfolio to TD effective 10/01/2015 so my Visa sig is technically a TD card. Have noticed no changes with Nordstrom and this sale was somewhat unique in that Nordstrom continues to service the CC portfolio, TD simply owns the portfolio and is not directly involved with cardholders, For what it's worth, this was a seamless transaction and have noticed nothing different with Nordstrom or their customer service.

I have had the TD Signature for about 3 years.. I had the same pre-approval letter and was instantly approved.They like 700 and better score Was given a $10,000 limit. No CLI's since I opened it.

Edited by T77125

The last post in this topic was posted 1651 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.