BoA website

The last post in this topic was posted 1838 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Am I the only one who finds Bank of America's site to be ...weird?

I looked at it - and under bill pay was a red circle, with a 1 in it. I clicked on it - and it shows that I owe a minimum payment - due Oct 3. (I never use bill pay - I don't want companies to be able to draft my account whenever they feel like it.)

I paid this bill on September 7, when the statement dropped. Further - the balance on this doesn't reflect my payment - yet, on the main page, it shows the lower balance, with no payment due. It's like their bill pay section has no idea what's going on.

I'm glad this is the last month of that balance transfer deal. Just paid them off entirely to a zero balance. $4500 of free money for the past year, plus the free $25 per quarter.

I don't like their bill pay alerts at all.

I schedule my SDG&E bill for the amount due as soon as I get the email from SDG&E with the total. Later that day or the next day there is an alert on the B of A site telling me that I need to pay SDG&E the same amount.

This is probably a convenience for most people who just respond to the alerts as they pop up. I'm a lot more proactive with paying bills, and I don't want to depend on a reminder from someone else...

I've noticed a lot of bugs and glitches on the BOA website. Lots of inaccuracies, duplications, omissions, inconsistencies, but so far it's just been a problem with what they display, and in the end the correct transactions are made. But they definitely have problems in their IT department that need to be fixed.

The last post in this topic was posted 1838 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.