Sign in to follow this  
gbpo

Credit Union Business Cards

Hello - I've read most everything on here about business credit I believe, and I know which banks that won't report a business credit card to personal credit, I also know that NFCU business card doesn't report to personal credit, either. My question is what about the other credit unions? For example, in going over the master "who pulls TU" post, I found that apple fcu, state farm, and umb all offer business cards. Does anyone have any experience with the reporting for them or other non-big bank business cards?

I don't have any CU Biz cards besides NFCU. Mainly because travel rewards are a lot better from Chase and Amex. Capital One Spark reports to personal.

If you've not revolving balances then I'd go with Chase or Amex. They also offer some 0% bt cards with 3% transfer fee for some of their cards.

Honestly it will be hard to find that info on here.. best thing to do is just call that particular CU and ask about their policy on reporting to personal CRA's.. Its a fairly common question to ask them.

With regards to CU - yes some report to personal and some don't. I really like PSECU - but unfortunately they started reporting to personal 2 years in - and I had to stop using because of that. I don't want utilization to affect my personal scores.

**I discovered that 'most' CU when it comes to business products - only loan to state they are in (or within a certain area).

so you might want to check that they lend in your state as well.

Do any nationally open CU's have secured biz cards? Member of NFCU, DCU, PSECU (likely not eligible due to Biz not being in PA), Elements Financial CU and NuVision