Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Some Hotels Don’t Wash Sheets Between Guests

The last post in this topic was posted 1418 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I would think not. That's what washing machines are for. OTOH, if could be fun to wash them between guests but they'd have to know each other really, really, well.

I would think not. That's what washing machines are for. OTOH, if could be fun to wash them between guests but they'd have to know each other really, really, well.

this is your best work to date.

this is your best work to date.

That was good,

Otoh I'm not surprised, how many hotels are short staffed. And try to skimp out in costs? Just hate to think if the last guy to check in had a craiglist girl over, then you came along

Darn right people are nasty.

I stayed at a Hilton not long ago. Everything seemed fine until I crawled into bed. Started to notice a real Chocolate Goodness smell. Person before me decided to leave a duece In the night stand.

Over the years I've seen all kinds on nastiness.

Period stained sheets at a Sheraton.

Skid marks on the sheets at a Marriott.

Used condom on the floor at a Howard Johnson's.

Lip stick on a coffee mug at a Wyndham.

Attended a corporate awards banquet once at a hotel, that was also hosting a swingers convention. That was at a Holiday Inn.

A coworker stayed at hotel that was hosting a undertaker's convention.

Edited by TheVig

I stayed at a Hilton not long ago. Everything seemed fine until I crawled into bed. Started to notice a real Chocolate Goodness smell. Person before me decided to leave a duece In the night stand.

Attended a corporate awards banquet once at a hotel, that was also hosting a swingers convention. That was at a Holiday Inn.

Well if a deuce in the top of the tank is an upper decker, what is a deuce in the nightstand called?

Well if a deuce in the top of the tank is an upper decker, what is a deuce in the nightstand called?

That's a good question. Anybody know the answer?

That's a good question. Anybody know the answer?

I don't think it has a name.

If I were to name it I'd call it something like Day-Old Litter Box. Or maybe name it after the guy who first pulled the move; Greg's Litter Box.

Sweet relief.

I do product reviews for Amazon sellers and sometimes I get interesting things. One of those items just so happened to be a UV flashlight... I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn recently, and it was quite unsettling to find what we found. The extra pillows and linens in the closet were clearly not cleaned, and they had... stains... on them. Yes, those types of stains that are painfully obvious. It looked like someone had been filming in that room!

Hilton never did respond to me when I wrote a letter.

The last post in this topic was posted 1418 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.