Walmart pay exceeding expectations

hegemony

The last post in this topic was posted 2341 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Someday I hope to have a separate payment app for every store I frequent, plus Android Pay and Apple Pay as backups, along with PayPal and Visa Checkout and American Express Checkout and MasterCard Checkout, and also one app from every bank and credit card issuer where I have accounts. And Google Wallet and also several apps that let me share the lunch tab with one of my deadbeat friends who normally tries to stick me with the entire check every time.

I will load all 36 of my credit cards dozens of times into these apps, and every time I get a new card I'll load that one. Every time a card expires and a replacement arrives I will update the expiration date in all 90 of my apps.

I'll still take my wallet with me so I have some way to pay when my phone battery goes dead.

Someday I hope to have a separate payment app for every store I frequent, plus Android Pay and Apple Pay as backups, along with PayPal and Visa Checkout and American Express Checkout and MasterCard Checkout, and also one app from every bank and credit card issuer where I have accounts. And Google Wallet and also several apps that let me share the lunch tab with one of my deadbeat friends who normally tries to stick me with the entire check every time.

I will load all 36 of my credit cards dozens of times into these apps, and every time I get a new card I'll load that one. Every time a card expires and a replacement arrives I will update the expiration date in all 90 of my apps.

I'll still take my wallet with me so I have some way to pay when my phone battery goes dead.

:swoon:

I actually downloaded this and set it up, but can't get a 'connection' in the store... my signal is so bad the app just times out b/c it can't connect. The clerk told me, the other day, that's common.. he thinks Walmart jams the signal of cell phones so the employees can't play on their phones during work hours. Yes - I think he was "being funny"... but nonetheless, I wound up having to pull out a regular card when I couldn't get Walmart pay to launch in their own store. haha.

http://www.thewisemarketer.com/news/read.asp?lc=d82202tx4950zb

set them low and you'll exceed 'em

I actually downloaded this and set it up, but can't get a 'connection' in the store... my signal is so bad the app just times out b/c it can't connect. The clerk told me, the other day, that's common.. he thinks Walmart jams the signal of cell phones so the employees can't play on their phones during work hours. Yes - I think he was "being funny"... but nonetheless, I wound up having to pull out a regular card when I couldn't get Walmart pay to launch in their own store. haha.

That's interesting. 3 stores in the Chicago area have very bad reception and so do 2 stores here in Atlanta. I can never use my WM app to pull up old receipts.

:rofl:

I have the easy solution, never shop at Walmart. That has served me well so far, and will continue. The biggest obstacle to me doing more M$ back in the day was the simple fact that I would have to go into Walmart.

+1

Plus two hundred forty seven.

They sell meat that is only 85% meat. I don't know what else there is to know.

I have the easy solution, never shop at Walmart. That has served me well so far, and will continue. The biggest obstacle to me doing more M$ back in the day was the simple fact that I would have to go into Walmart.

easier said than done, there is a walmart market on the next block from me and it's about convenience, and the price matching is a bonus too..... I am not going to go elsewhere and pay 25% more just to prove a point to Walmart....

+1

I don't eat meat anyhow, so.

easier said than done, there is a walmart market on the next block from me and it's about convenience, and the price matching is a bonus too..... I am not going to go elsewhere and pay 25% more just to prove a point to Walmart....

+1

+1

Meat free since 1998

+1

+1

Meat free since 1998

Card carrying member of PETA

7e7c4c1d4e188cfadf7f03d6249385b9.jpg

+1

+1

Meat free since 1998

I'm cutting all nutrients from my diet, but I not sure what to pair with tap water.

+1

+1

Meat free since 1998

I'm cutting all nutrients from my diet, but I not sure what to pair with tap water.
I hear Mercury and cryptosporidium goes well with tap water

+1

+1

Meat free since 1998

I hear Mercury and cryptosporidium goes well with tap water

Sounds delicious!!!

+1

+1

Meat free since 1998

Traditionally, one pairs ice cubes with water.

+1

+1

Meat free since 1998

Traditionally, one pairs ice cubes with water.

That sounds perfect. Thank you. I'll be nutrient-free by lunchtime. :good:

+1

+1

Meat free since 1998

Card carrying member of PETA

7e7c4c1d4e188cfadf7f03d6249385b9.jpg

Same here.

images.jpg

water pairs with some single malts. but I don't recommend it. don't ruin a perfect drink with H20

I disagree. You need to learn how to add water. Water opens whisky up. Adding the right amount, and no more, gets it yo an ABV where it can be best enjoyed.

Besides if water ruins whisky, then almost all whisky is ruined before it gets to you. Water is usually added before whisky enters a cask for aging. Water is usually added to the aged whisky before it's bottled. You'll have a really hard time finding any whisky where water wasn't added.

water pairs with some single malts. but I don't recommend it. don't ruin a perfect drink with H20

I disagree. You need to learn how to add water. Water opens whisky up. Adding the right amount, and no more, gets it yo an ABV where it can be best enjoyed.

Besides if water ruins whisky, then almost all whisky is ruined before it gets to you. Water is usually added before whisky enters a cask for aging. Water is usually added to the aged whisky before it's bottled. You'll have a really hard time finding any whisky where water wasn't added.

"some" is the operative word in my statement :)

and yes I know how whiskey is distilled. quite well. too well :)

I agree. :D

I prefer a glass of water on the side.

Edited by mendelssohn

I agree. :D

I prefer a glass of water on the side.
A glass of water on the side won't trigger the exothermic reaction that opens whisky up. ;)

The last post in this topic was posted 2341 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.