Sign in to follow this  
DoctorREDD

STARTUP BUILDING CREDIT WITH NO PG

Why is a simple question I posted placing me in the moderate que?

It wasn't recent and it wasn't because of a simple question. I can post it all again, link to the posts (with affiliate links in them) that caused it, and tell people you registered 3 accounts in a 1 week span in May 2016. Your behavior was typical of a comment spammer. Since you haven't done any of this lately, I removed you from the moderation queue. Also, it's always better to ask politely, and in private communications. Since some devices don't show the option to PM me (click or tap my name), I'll let that go. Use good manners and don't get up in peoples' faces on the board. ;)

Does anyone know if the Supplyworks Net 30 account info is still current? I have been going through all of this and trying to fine tooth comb it so I dont miss anything.

Thus far and I am only about 2 weeks into this I have gotten:

SNS $1000---Made a $60 purchase to get it going

Gemplers $500---Super easy for anyone as long as your first order is 500 or less so I spent $171.00 on some awesome work boots

Uline---Said I had to prepay so I did just to get it going, heard that after one or two orders they will ok me just because they wanna see activity

Quill---Same thing as Uline

Looking at

Seton---but they want $250 for net 7-10 so I am waiting on that

Still searching

Yeah SNS only reports to Creditsafe. But the SNS owner WILL give out credit references to other companies. So yes its a waste of money, but for vendors that still fax credit references it can be helpful. I was able to get an account with a lumberyard because of the reference he gave.

Does anyone know if the Supplyworks Net 30 account info is still current? I have been going through all of this and trying to fine tooth comb it so I dont miss anything.

Thus far and I am only about 2 weeks into this I have gotten:

SNS $1000---Made a $60 purchase to get it going

Gemplers $500---Super easy for anyone as long as your first order is 500 or less so I spent $171.00 on some awesome work boots

Uline---Said I had to prepay so I did just to get it going, heard that after one or two orders they will ok me just because they wanna see activity

Quill---Same thing as Uline

Looking at

Seton---but they want $250 for net 7-10 so I am waiting on that

Still searching

There seems to be inconsistancies in the vendor approval process. I had almost the same exact experience as you, even down to buying $150 workbooks from Gemplers. They were my cherry popper. I waited a few days then went to Quill. This is where we differ. I placed an order of $120 order of pens, markers, batteries and safety glasses and was approved with Quill. That's the opposite from what I was reading here and watching on YT, so feeling lucky, I placed an order with Uline for $125 worth of batteries and thats where I've caught a snag. They called me the next morning after asking for an open account and told me I will need to pre-pay 5-7 times before they would approve. On a good note I asked if those 5-7 pre-pays had to be over any specific amount and he said no.

As for prerequisites, I incorporated in late Feb '18 and filed for DUNS. I then purchased 1-800 number and listed on 411 in March. All that and some research and started all that applying since May. I use my home address and do not have a web presence yet. I hope this helps anyone who was like me and had no idea where to start and felt like all the experiences were different for each company.

Every card that you guys say that dont need a PG is asking for aPG. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to call it in instead?

Every card that you guys say that dont need a PG is asking for aPG. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to call it in instead?

It may have something to do with the number of years the business has been operating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may have something to do with the number of years the business has been operating.

Welcome! :wave:

Whats the process for gemplers?

I know this is old, but I just called them up and asked for a net30 account, gave them my biz info, and placed an order. I had my order ready, and it was about $50. So far I have gotten net30 accounts approved at all the places I've tried. However I already had a DUNS#, not sure how, but I did.

I only have three, how fast did your net 30s show up on dnb? How fast did u get a score.

I have

Honorworth.com

Uline.com

Grainger.com

How fast?

On 3/22/2018 at 1:49 PM, Blpagels said:

Whats the process for gemplers?

FYI Gemplers does not report as of January 2019.

Also their "New" process requires purchases in the amount of $2500 to get Net30. Not sure what their issue is but they have to know people wanted them for credit reporting. Since they don't report and they required $2500 in purchases Id say they are a waste of time and money. Bad decision by their CEO