Sign in to follow this  
DoctorREDD

STARTUP BUILDING CREDIT WITH NO PG

I apologize in advance for this newby question. I tried to apply for Fuelman online today and all of the cards in the online app require a PG should I just call them? or what should i do....

If you haven't been in business for a set amount of time, they do require PG from what I have seen.

Who does Amazon pull for business net 55 account no pg?

Don't remember which bureau but for the Net30 I got declined several months ago due to "unable to locate phone number" or something like that. Few weeks later got an email invite for the NET30 and got approved. I'd say just go for it if you have a few trades.

For the revolving its an EQ Biz pull.

Amazon net 55 acct approved 3k

Less than one week I got no pg for my corp. I don't have paydex yet only one 20k trade line and Equifax 4 accts. My Company is open since 1989. They said once my paydex shows they can increase the limit but now it stays at 3k. I should have a paydex next week should i call right back and do the cli request or wait. Should I apply for wallmart now or wait TO paydex shows . Help me guys

With age like that you wouldn't need t buy the D&B builder. $3k isn't that much given the years and Experian trades.

And you don't need to post the same thing 3 times in different threads!

Edited by BRBiz

Sorry

Yes but before a week ago I had no dnb file no Equifax tradelines no experian tradelines. So I should of been more clear I called up all creditors and in 7 days I got 4 to report to Equifax one to dnb. Eventho were 27 years old my company never had credit and in 7 days I qualified for no pg. In a week I'll have a 80 paydex then I'll apply for wallmart and see what limit they give me then now having a pay score. I apploigize just get excited . I see 250k within 3 months.

Ok so you paid a bunch of money for the builder package to add one trade and then we're able to get companies to report to Equifax which costs nothing? So you laid D&B for what??

I paid DNB $159 and by next week I will have 12 refrences on my file 80 + paydex and strong Equifax and 1 50k loan in experian. I think the 159 was worth it. I didn't have to open up time of starter accts with quill uline and others and hoping they report. I spent a lousy $159 and saved thousands on buying things I don't need. So I came here in peace asked a few questions and you do nothing but attac kme. Why? I read all your posts and there good and help many people so why I come ask a question you have an attitude? Because i posted in three forums by mistake being a newby. So if you can help me please do.other wise good night .

I think the issue is about D&B. Everyone dislikes their "credit builder program" and their aggressive sales tactics.

Personally though i would like your feedback when you try and cancel with D&B cause for $159 you damn right thats better than using the NET 30's that many have either stopped reporting or take months on months to report.

It's 159$ a month for a yr not just 159$

Correct, thats why I'm curious what hellish tactics they'll pull when he cancels. Assuming he's gonna cancel and not make a D&B employee's car payment every month...

I agree but $159 a month to add 12 tradelines in a month instead of spending thousands in buying things you don't need do the math spend $159 get all trade lines reporting then candle or keep it i actually like IT. Either way you spend 2-5k in buying garbage hoping it reports when I can do it stress free. I'll take the 159 a month.

I would agree if they actually added MOST of the trades. Out of 12 they will only approve 30-40% of the trades. most of the times they will deny your trades without even giving a valid reason why. And if you cancel you best believe they will flag your report or remove your trades.

All you have to do is go to look up if the company have a completed file or a verified company and They quilify I had the 20k line added in 1 day. Put 7 more was told that all quilify and will be contacted this week. If that is true I spent 159 got 12 tradelines added in two weeks got a 80+ paydex and can cancle. I didn't have to buy garbage from quill and uline lol which I did open up a quill Grainger and Amazon net 55 acct and i put them down as trade refrences and they will be called this week on my report this week not months days. We'll worth it into for now. I'll keep you updated.

Once you cancel the package they remove any trades you added during that period and possibly make a big mess out of your credit file in the process.

You think your the first person to try that with them? LOL!

You are also overly excited about a "paydex score".. That won't get you a CLI with Amazon or Sync bank in general and that won't get you approved for many other accounts.

Your approval for Amazon was probably based on your Equifax file since that is generally there first pull option.

Once you cancel the package they remove any trades you added during that period and possibly make a big mess out of your credit file in the process.

You think your the first person to try that with them? LOL!

You are also overly excited about a "paydex score".. That won't get you a CLI with Amazon or Sync bank in general and that won't get you approved for many other accounts.

Your approval for Amazon was probably based on your Equifax file since that is generally there first pull option.

The best thing you did and cost nothing was getting those other accounts reporting to Equifax and Experian that is a much bigger help then D&B. Edited by BRBiz

And if you want to play the cancel game with D&B at least pay for 3-6 months, load up on new accounts and hope when they do remove the added trades that they don't remove the whole file.

I don't plan on canceling thank you this is a game to me. I don't need credit I like playing around. I do agree dnb try to sell you everything. I mainly only want to get a file with them so if a creditor looks at experian and Equifax dnb at least shows something. I do agree Equifax experian is the best. Once a rating appears I should get an easy cli.

You said you were going to cancel it! LOL!

Your going to spend almost $2k to add some trades. For a few hundred you could buy things from any starter accounts. Even if you have no use for it at all at least your getting something. But all the starter accounts have something you could use.

Doesn't sound like a game to me, sounds like something else!

I mean the dnb is fun to build up. I just found out the Amazon 55 acct 3k limit was all based off of dnb Equifax busines has no inquiries do you think I should call them and ask them to pull Equifax business where my 100k lines are or wait. I'm trying to learn like everyone else.

Can you suggest a card that has no pg that guarentees,to pull Equifax business I would like to see what limit I get when they pull equifax.

Also guys on my business Equifax it reports the wrong amount of employees, the wrong annual sales and wrong SIC AND NASICS CODES is it a big deal? Should I try to fix it or doesnt reallymatter. Please help people here are so hard on newbie

Just called syctonian bank they said that Equifax was pulled but it does not show in my updated report as of today? I went thru a verification process making sure it was me then it was approved. They said call dnb to ask why just 3k limit this guy telling me he cant see my Equifax since the application is approved but I could ask for a line increase but they would Have to pull updates reports. So what do i do if they already pulled Equifax why bother but with 4 trades totaling owing 200k with a balance of under 30k I would imagine it would be higher than 3k. Any opinions please