Sign in to follow this  
DoctorREDD

STARTUP BUILDING CREDIT WITH NO PG

Greetings,

(2yr IT startup)

Recently began applying for business credit (45) days ago. Advice greatly appreciated.

Stats:

Quill- Unknown

FuelMan -1200

MasterPro- 800

Uline- Unknown

Gemblers- Declined

Amazon- Declined

New Egg- Declined

Amsterdam Printing - 1500

MSC Direct -1000

Following up with underwriters in regards to all declined accounts.

DoctorREDD,

I just apped for Amazon and was approved. I received an alert from Nav.com and DandB.com about my business score improving and decided to take the chance. I got the usual 7-10 days response for the revolving account but this is for the Net 55:

Congratulations! You've been approved for an Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line. Your Credit Limit: $ 2000.00

We have automatically added your credit line as a payment method in your Amazon.com account, listed as the 'Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line'. Here's how:

1. Return to Amazon.com and add items to your shopping cart.
  2. Select the radio button that appears next to the Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line in the payment section.

You will receive your Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line Welcome Letter in 7 to 10 days.

Please do not click the Back button in your browser to prevent your application from being submitted again.

I am quite excited but now I am wondering if I should try for Best Buy and New Egg or wait a spell. I am also still waiting for my bank to allow Wayfair access to my account for their credit verification. Nonetheless, I am one pleased lady right now!

Wow thats huge news!

Great to hear.

Yea, the Wex Card is on point.

I used it to buy Water and Chips inside the gas station last night.

Going to give Amazon a try today.

Thanks for all the updates.

Greetings,

(2yr IT startup)

Recently began applying for business credit (45) days ago. Advice greatly appreciated.

Stats:

Quill- Unknown

FuelMan -1200

MasterPro- 800

Uline- Unknown

Gemblers- Declined

Amazon- Declined

New Egg- Declined

Amsterdam Printing - 1500

MSC Direct -1000

Following up with underwriters in regards to all declined accounts.

DoctorREDD,

I just apped for Amazon and was approved. I received an alert from Nav.com and DandB.com about my business score improving and decided to take the chance. I got the usual 7-10 days response for the revolving account but this is for the Net 55:

Congratulations! You've been approved for an Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line. Your Credit Limit: $ 2000.00

We have automatically added your credit line as a payment method in your Amazon.com account, listed as the 'Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line'. Here's how:

1. Return to Amazon.com and add items to your shopping cart.
  2. Select the radio button that appears next to the Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line in the payment section.

You will receive your Amazon.com Corporate Account Pay-in-Full Credit Line Welcome Letter in 7 to 10 days.

Please do not click the Back button in your browser to prevent your application from being submitted again.

I am quite excited but now I am wondering if I should try for Best Buy and New Egg or wait a spell. I am also still waiting for my bank to allow Wayfair access to my account for their credit verification. Nonetheless, I am one pleased lady right now!

Wow thats huge news!

Great to hear.

Yea, the Wex Card is on point.

I used it to buy Water and Chips inside the gas station last night.

Going to give Amazon a try today.

Thanks for all the updates.

My pleasure and great luck to you! I haven't tried it in store as of yet, (WEX) but I am going to have one of my drivers test that, thank you!

Hello everyone, I'm new to the CB forum and I would like to get advise on business credit cards pulls for TU only PG and no PG. I have a 767 TU and our company has an established D&B padex of 80 and an EQ score of 97

Thanks

Hello everyone, I'm new to the CB forum and I would like to get advise on business credit cards pulls for TU only PG and no PG. I have a 767 TU and our company has an established D&B padex of 80 and an EQ score of 97

Thanks

If your not PG'ing then that 767 TU score is irrelevant.

These threads have great info for building business credit.

Edit- maybe I misunderstood, if you want a couple PG cards also then Barclays JetBlue business will pull TU. Also Bank of America most likely.

Edited by hyschmied

I would like to apply for both no PG and PG. I hope I'm responding properly regarding how to post the tread. I just happened to see your response. I'm not use to posting on a forum. How has your business credit experience been working for you ?

I upgraded your account early so you can see better. We moderate new members at first, to prevent spam.

Click your name in the upper right hand corner, and you can find your own posts, settings, etc. Check it out. :)

Setan has gone the way of Amsterdam, Uline and Quill as far as requiring you to place an order before they will grant you any net 30 or credit of any kind.

Setan has gone the way of Amsterdam, Uline and Quill as far as requiring you to place an order before they will grant you any net 30 or credit of any kind.

That's not the case.. Some people have issues most likely because these companies are seeing something they don't like or seeing nothing at all.

That's not the case.. Some people have issues most likely because these companies are seeing something they don't like or seeing nothing at all.

I got this information directly from their credit department before giving out my business info. They didn't know who I was. Its new policy.

I started a new business last December, decided I was not going to PG anything. Got instant approval for Amazon net 55 and Newegg net 30 for $2k and $2,500 on the same day the following March, just a few months after establishing the business.

There is a secret pattern they look for. The only trades I had before the instant approvals was Granger and MSC Direct but I did place an order with Amsterdam and I did get a freedom voice 800 number. 2 Other factors that may have influenced it.....I got a checking account in the business name, I got a business landline with Att and dish tv in the business name. I didn't check to see if any of these reported.

As far as advertising my business I just submitted to the free sites mentioned many times on this site and did a short campaign with google adwords and bing, separately spending less than 200 bucks combined. This is all I did before the instant approvals. I never placed an order with Grainger or MSC before the instant approvals but I did place a small order on Uline for a mop and paid it immediately.

I know if we put our heads together we can figure out the formula...

Edited by TheChosenOne

I started a new business last December, decided I was not going to PG anything. Got instant approval for Amazon net 55 and Newegg net 30 for $2k and $2,500 on the same day the following March, just a few months after establishing the business.

There is a secret pattern they look for. The only trades I had before the instant approvals was Granger and MSC Direct but I did place an order with Amsterdam and I did get a freedom voice 800 number. 2 Other factors that may have influenced it.....I got a checking account in the business name, I got a business landline with Att and dish tv in the business name. I didn't check to see if any of these reported.

As far as advertising my business I just submitted to the free sites mentioned many times on this site and did a short campaign with google adwords and bing, separately spending less than 200 bucks combined. This is all I did before the instant approvals. I never placed an order with Grainger or MSC before the instant approvals but I did place a small order on Uline for a mop and paid it immediately.

Forgot to mention I also got a crystal springs account and a infinite energy (gas) account in my biz's name. Didn't think those would make a difference but they might have. What's the cheapest way to check all biz credit reports?

I got this information directly from their credit department before giving out my business info. They didn't know who I was. Its new policy.

People having been hearing that type of info from quill and other vendors for a while. Quill knows they are used for credit building purposes.

Forgot to mention I also got a crystal springs account and a infinite energy (gas) account in my biz's name. Didn't think those would make a difference but they might have. What's the cheapest way to check all biz credit reports?

I hate to keep bumping this but I got a UPS business account and square card reader in the business name as well. You wouldn't think that would matter but I'm throwing it in as a possibility.

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and have been reading (a lot) the threads. I am new to the building credit and have opened an account with quill and uline, just registered with grainger and was in the process of opening a WEX app, however, it asked for SSN and DOB. I am interested in NET 30 accounts so I can build up my PAYDEX. I am also in the process of a Wayfair Supply account, however, am having trouble with 6+ character log in??? Regardless, I am hacking away. Correct me if I'm mistaken after about 5 hits on my PAYDEX I can move onto store CC?

thanks OneTwentyOne

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and have been reading (a lot) the threads. I am new to the building credit and have opened an account with quill and uline, just registered with grainger and was in the process of opening a WEX app, however, it asked for SSN and DOB. I am interested in NET 30 accounts so I can build up my PAYDEX. I am also in the process of a Wayfair Supply account, however, am having trouble with 6+ character log in??? Regardless, I am hacking away. Correct me if I'm mistaken after about 5 hits on my PAYDEX I can move onto store CC?

thanks OneTwentyOne

Bad experience with D&B, I applied for a D&B number on October the 5th, called on November 23rd to ask the status and was told normally processing time was between 30 - 45 business days. Called yesterday to find out that my application fell in the black hole. When I called the first time yesterday - they hung up on me??? The second attempt dealt with a reception / empathetic representative and all she could do is expedite at no cost, however, have to wait another 5 - 10 business days.

Approved at: Uline, Quill and Grainger, however, some of the other Net30 companies require a D&B # (Stragtegic Network Solution)

Supply Works is asking for a PG?

I am in the trucking business and was wondering if anyone has a good reference for a fuel / diesel company that doesn't require a PG? I started to fill out a WEX app, however, noticed they asked for PG. I did not submit the app.

thanks, OneTwentyOne, Inc.

Any of these business lines, credit cards such as Visa/Mastercard that you can use anywhere?

I have just begun actively building business credit after five years of utilizing my own funds thanks to accidentally coming across this section of the forums and in the past 30 days, I have been approved for:

Quill- $1000

Uline- $2500

Wex- $800

Pep Boys- $800

BP Fuel Advantage w/mastercard logo - awaiting credit limit information but approved and account has been set up

Strategic Network Solutions- $1000

ITC- $5000

I was denied all Office & Home Depot, Amazon & New Egg

You got those without a PG?

I apologize in advance for this newby question. I tried to apply for Fuelman online today and all of the cards in the online app require a PG should I just call them? or what should i do....

First post. Stumbled across this forum trying to fix my personal scores which I've been able to bump my fico 100+ points since Nov 22nd...

Have been reading for days and ready to build my own biz credit... but have a question regarding reporting to dnb equifax, experian Etc...

How hard is it for me to be able to report clients trade lines to these bureaus??? Very interested. Think if I offered LOC it may help my business.

I own a sign business BTW

Edited by Signworx217

I am in the trucking business and was wondering if anyone has a good reference for a fuel / diesel company that doesn't require a PG? I started to fill out a WEX app, however, noticed they asked for PG. I did not submit the app.

thanks, OneTwentyOne, Inc.

I received Wex, Pep Boys, Universal Premium and Comdata fleet cards with no PG

I have just begun actively building business credit after five years of utilizing my own funds thanks to accidentally coming across this section of the forums and in the past 30 days, I have been approved for:

Quill- $1000

Uline- $2500

Wex- $800

Pep Boys- $800

BP Fuel Advantage w/mastercard logo - awaiting credit limit information but approved and account has been set up

Strategic Network Solutions- $1000

ITC- $5000

I was denied all Office & Home Depot, Amazon & New Egg

You got those without a PG?

My apologies for the late response but yes, all without PG. I have had my business for several years but never knew of business credit until this forum, which may have helped.