Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

CSR Application Random musings

The last post in this topic was posted 1272 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hege - Anything but CSR, which was the point of my 1st post in this thread ;)

Agreed. I'm surprised it's taken us this long to try to agree on something. (Outside of Konrad's dictatorship over Cappy)

Even CSR*.

Well... Cappy is very young, so...

(1st person to figure this out, gets a lollipop)

Agreed. I'm surprised it's taken us this long to try to agree on something. (Outside of Konrad's dictatorship over Cappy)

Even CSR*.

Is Cappy F or M?

Even CSR*.

Is Cappy F or M?

AFAIK... M

Even CSR*.

Is Cappy F or M?

AFAIK... M

Ok, then that derails one theory. ;)

I'll be applying for the CSR. If I approved, I'll likely move the CL from my JPM Select and CSP and close them both, maybe getting my first >50K TL on one card. I'm hoping the CSR is a hidden TL, like the JPM Select.

It won't be hidden. But if it was, would you really want your first $50k card to not be on your reports?

It's not my first 50K, it would be my first >50K card. I think you are right about it reporting. I'd rather have it report if I can get over 50K after combining limits. Under, not so much.

So is it CSRsv?

I'm adding that to the acronyms list.

I vote for C$R.

I just called Chase to see if phone applications were available yet and was told that this card isn't going live until next week. Who knows when it will get launched.

I am hoping for an early launch because I'm heading to Mexico next Thursday and would like to take this card with me. :D

I just called Chase to see if phone applications were available yet and was told that this card isn't going live until next week. Who knows when it will get launched.

I am hoping for an early launch because I'm heading to Mexico next Thursday and would like to take this card with me. :D

I had to book flights to Germany this week...was hoping to be able to hold out until after obtaining this card. But at least I should be able to put the hotel stays on it.

I think it's interesting that we don't have a hard set date for the applications...we'll see soon enough.

WTF people!!?? I thought a thread where people post their particulars and initial outcome for a Reserve app would be helpful. Instead you fill it with politics and SOP derailment activity by a poster who does not even apply for credit cards unless the company's name starts with a D.

I'll be applying for the CSR. If I approved, I'll likely move the CL from my JPM Select and CSP and close them both, maybe getting my first >50K TL on one card. I'm hoping the CSR is a hidden TL, like the JPM Select.

It won't be hidden. But if it was, would you really want your first $50k card to not be on your reports?

It's not my first 50K, it would be my first >50K card. I think you are right about it reporting. I'd rather have it report if I can get over 50K after combining limits. Under, not so much.

So is it CSRsv?

I'm adding that to the acronyms list.

I vote for C$R.

I Agree with C$R like I originally suggested.

CSRsv looks ridiculous. I even thought before hand to have something similar, but C$R makes the most sense IMO.

WTF people!!?? I thought a thread where people post their particulars and initial outcome for a Reserve app would be helpful. Instead you fill it with politics and SOP derailment activity by a poster who does not even apply for credit cards unless the company's name starts with a D.

Since you started the thread, make a vote on CSRsv or C$R.

I'm going to make a few suggestions, and I think hegemony should decide since he started this thread to collect data:

1. Get the title changed to CSRsv or C$R (as long as it isn't CSR).

2. Move all off topic posts related to this card to this thread: https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=573993

3. Move all the Kat dungeon posts to whichever forum is most appropriate for people with a fetish for late 50s smokers.

4. Keep this thread for approval data only, and post in the requested format.

That means that other than the first post, only Zobelle should have anything listed here.

If that makes sense heg, maybe you could PM Marv or Breeze to take care of it. :good:

I'm going to make a few suggestions, and I think hegemony should decide since he started this thread to collect data:

2. Move all off topic posts related to this card to this thread: https://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=573993

3. Move all the Kat dungeon posts to whichever forum is most appropriate for people with a fetish for late 50s smokers.

That means that other than the first post, only Zobelle should have anything listed here.

If that makes sense heg, maybe you could PM Marv or Breeze to take care of it. :good:

Moving 5 pages of posts is a PITA. I suggest starting a new thread with the amended title and Hege's first post. I can then clean out the excess drivel to keep that thread strictly approval related. I will change the tile of this post to avoid confusion.

OK? :)

Edited by CTSoxFan

Moving 5 pages of posts is a PITA. I suggest starting a new thread with the amended title and Hege's first post. I can then clean out the excess drivel to keep that thread strictly approval related. I will change the tile of this post to avoid confusion.

OK? :)

:good:

Let hegemony pick C$R or CSRsv.

Thanks!

Hege - Seem mendel's and my exchange above. Pick a new acronym and start a new thread. I will keep it cleaned up and limit it to approvals.

That definitely makes sense for the new thread. Sorry, Heg for my part in the first page derailment.

+1

:wave:

I vote Cappy changes his name back to WantCreditHelp12.

That would be very deceiving. I can't do that to everyone :wave:

The last post in this topic was posted 1272 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.