Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

CSR Application Random musings

The last post in this topic was posted 1272 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

No. And the priority Pass you get through CSR will be a different account then any priority pass you might already have that is important because they will have different terms, including Chase allowing you to bring in unlimited guests for free , while cards like the AMEX platinum only allow one guest for free

Does Chase automatically enroll you in Priority Pass when you get the C$R?

You need to request it.

No. And the priority Pass you get through CSR will be a different account then any priority pass you might already have that is important because they will have different terms, including Chase allowing you to bring in unlimited guests for free , while cards like the AMEX platinum only allow one guest for free

Thanks. My mom and dad each have a C$R but they don't recall seeing PP cards arrive. Now I know why. :P

I'll request them.

Finally joined the bandwagon when I went in branch to open a Savings account using one of the cash bonus offers they send me every week. I did wait until I was under 5/24, which miraculously was while the 100k bonus is still going in branch, until March 12 per the banker. I was pre-approved for Slate (!) which the banker helpfully told me "is really a balance transfer card," or the CSP. But on the desk-sized chart of cards, the C$R was listed, so I insisted on the C$R. The banker seemed more interested in pushing the CSP, oddly enough, "since the fee is waived for transfer he first year, it's like trying it for free." Yeah, and giving up 50k UR points for the same $4k spend. D'oh!

CRA: EX

FICO: 829 (per Disco, so that's TU, but I don't know my EX score)

Util reporting: less than 1%

Over 5/24: No, just went down to 4/24

Chase Banking Relationship: yes, Checking, F5, Freedom Unlimited, 2 United cards

CPC: NO

App Immediate Outcome: Approved, $35k, beat my highest CL

Thanks CB for giving me the patience and the knowledge to wait out the 5/24 issue. Australia in Business Class, here I come!

Hi everyone, I'm new here as I'm trying to get my credit back on track from being an outright salamander in the past

I'm currently showing a Pre-Approval for the CSP on chase's Pre-qual site, however I wouls like to try for the CSR. Does anyone know if I'm turned down for Reserve, could I tell them I'll take I would take the Preferred card without another HP?

Current FICO's are as follows:

617 - EQ

601 - TU

620 - EX

These scores are pulling 40% utilization, which was paid down to 4% around the statement close date, but missed it.

Utilization and Cards as follows:

WF Rewards Card 400/$10k, Cap One Platinum 0/$750, CapOne BuypowerCard 0/$500

Student Loans with Nelnet have 120+ day late from over 2 years ago, due to changing jobs

One outstanding collection for Cap One from the same time frame as my student loans, this is with Portfolio Recovery Associates and won't get me a PFD.

Hi everyone, I'm new here as I'm trying to get my credit back on track from being an outright salamander in the past

I'm currently showing a Pre-Approval for the CSP on chase's Pre-qual site, however I wouls like to try for the CSR. Does anyone know if I'm turned down for Reserve, could I tell them I'll take I would take the Preferred card without another HP?

617 - EQ

601 - TU

620 - EX

These scores are pulling 40% utilization, which was paid down to 4% around the statement close date, but missed it.

Student Loans with Nelnet have 120+ day late from over 2 years ago, due to changing jobs

One outstanding collection for Cap One from the same time frame as my student loans, this is with Portfolio Recovery Associates and won't get me a PFD.

If you got an immediate denial, then were still able to see the prequal and applied with it there is a chance.

However, they don't always use the same bureau.

When I cold-app, they pull EX for me always. The one time I applied with their online prequal site, that application was a TU pull.

Also... with your scores being all low 600's it is very unlikely an approval would actually go through for CSP or CSR. Just being honest.

Also... with your scores being all low 600's it is very unlikely an approval would actually go through for CSP or CSR. Just being honest.

^^ this... unless you have a very solid high volume banking relationship with chase.

617 - EQ

601 - TU

620 - EX

If you got an immediate denial, then were still able to see the prequal and applied with it there is a chance.

However, they don't always use the same bureau.

When I cold-app, they pull EX for me always. The one time I applied with their online prequal site, that application was a TU pull.

I appreciate your response and honesty....I've been working real hard to get my scores up and was surprised to see any pre-quals pop up on Chase at all.

In your opinion, would this be worth an HP? If not, it's back to being patient and waiting for my score to increase.

I'm thinking we should start a "how much did you make from your C$R in year one" thread. You know, because AF can be worth it sometimes...

The last post in this topic was posted 1272 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.