Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

CSR Application Random musings

The last post in this topic was posted 1269 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I'll be applying for the CSR. If I approved, I'll likely move the CL from my JPM Select and CSP and close them both, maybe getting my first >50K TL on one card. I'm hoping the CSR is a hidden TL, like the JPM Select.

In April this year when I was approved for Ink+ they used EX FICO 08.

Interesting. They use bankcard scores for me every time, and that seems to be the most common on CB.

I take that back mendelssohn. I just reviewed my paperwork from both my Chase cards. I did not receive my scores or versions. I think because they are not required to give it to you if you get the lowest APR. Isn't the "Price you pay for credit" letter only required if you do not get the best terms?

Yes, although many issuers send them as a courtesy.

Most of my Chase cards were approved before all of my student loans dropped off of EX, so I typically got letters.

Maybe to make things easier and get data at the time of approval, people can just post their corresponding FICO 8 score(s). Hegemony should decide since he started the thread.

Yes, my apologies for not checking first. I guess Chase doesn't do us that courtesy.

Not sure anyone is going to spend $$ for scores. I will IF they single pull for me like they have in the past. Only a single EX pull. Only cost $15 or so last I remember on MyFreako.

I'll be applying for the CSR. If I approved, I'll likely move the CL from my JPM Select and CSP and close them both, maybe getting my first >50K TL on one card. I'm hoping the CSR is a hidden TL, like the JPM Select.

I can almost guarantee you that it is not a hidden TL.

In April this year when I was approved for Ink+ they used EX FICO 08.

Interesting. They use bankcard scores for me every time, and that seems to be the most common on CB.

I take that back mendelssohn. I just reviewed my paperwork from both my Chase cards. I did not receive my scores or versions. I think because they are not required to give it to you if you get the lowest APR. Isn't the "Price you pay for credit" letter only required if you do not get the best terms?

Yes, although many issuers send them as a courtesy.

Most of my Chase cards were approved before all of my student loans dropped off of EX, so I typically got letters.

Maybe to make things easier and get data at the time of approval, people can just post their corresponding FICO 8 score(s). Hegemony should decide since he started the thread.

Yes, my apologies for not checking first. I guess Chase doesn't do us that courtesy.

Not sure anyone is going to spend $$ for scores. I will IF they single pull for me like they have in the past. Only a single EX pull. Only cost $15 or so last I remember on MyFreako.

Yeah, not worth spending the money. I'm sure hegemony will agree that providing the regular FICO 8 score will be the easiest way to track data.

So in a situation where you're approvable, but you're at max exposure, would Chase start bombarding you with questions or does it automatically get denied for the exposure and it's as simple as calling in and shifting limits around with the UW.

I don't remember from the last call I had with them.

So in a situation where you're approvable, but you're at max exposure, would Chase start bombarding you with questions or does it automatically get denied for the exposure and it's as simple as calling in and shifting limits around with the UW.

Read what Zobelle posted.

Read what Zobelle posted.

Yes, Zo has that experience down. He recently went through this with the Freedom Unlimited.

Rather than close the CSP, you may want to PC it to a Freedom Unlimited.

I've never been told I'm at max with chase. sitting at >150k; spouse has 94k.

What do you think about people posting the corresponding FICO 8 scores for approvals?

IME, Chase typically uses bankcard enhanced FICO 8 scores, but that means waiting for a letter IF you get one.

Customer Service Representative?

I've seen some threads using CS{R} for the new card. Perhaps that might add some clarity.

Edited by Tyra

I've seen some threads using CS® for the new card. Perhaps that might add some clarity.

I like it.

And I know what you tried to do there. But it changes ( R ) into ®.

Edited by C316

Both wife and I approved.

Her's instantly, mine needed review. Mine was approved shortly thereafter showing on login and then yanked. As of today shows approved and on login.

Both for $10,000. Hers @ 20.24%, mine at 16.24%.

the 10k is an unfortunate fallout from the test, but congrats on the approvals! I wonder if the cards are already en route to you?

Yeah, I was surprised at all the 10k limits. Perhaps the credit limit part wasn't set up yet when the apps came through.

I've seen some threads using CS{R} for the new card. Perhaps that might add some clarity.

threads here? or are we letting MFF infect us? :)

I've never been told I'm at max with chase. sitting at >150k; spouse has 94k.

What do you think about people posting the corresponding FICO 8 scores for approvals?

IME, Chase typically uses bankcard enhanced FICO 8 scores, but that means waiting for a letter IF you get one.

FICO8 is fine; I don't want people spending money on scores.

You can figure it out. As long as Kat stays under the bridge, all is well.

How about CSRsv like Konrad suggested in the other thread?

threads here? or are we letting MFF infect us? :)

You give MF'ers too much credit, they would never think of such a thing. They are as confused as it gets.

You can figure it out. As long as Kat stays under the bridge, all is well.

How about CSRsv like Konrad suggested in the other thread?

It's good, but not as great as ©$®

Just for ease of typing it out I would vote for CSRsv, although not as aesthetically pleasing as ©$® it would definitely be easier to understand and type for newbies.

The last post in this topic was posted 1269 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.