Sign in to follow this  
HelpmyCredit90

My Master Repair Thread

It had nothing to do with the way they closed my account..

That's not what you said earlier in this thread.

He's a liar.

Ok, we have SnowFlake. And we have CrapFlake.

I propose we change OP's name to ReReFlake.

+1

He's a liar.

+1

No offense to Joseph, by the way.

How about NoCatFlake?

He's a liar.

I don't know what happened in your miserable life to make you act like Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket, but keep in mind it has no effect on me, so I don't know what your trying to accomplish by acting like that, but if it pleases you, then keep on doing it.

He's a liar.

I don't know what happened in your miserable life to make you act like Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket, but keep in mind it has no effect on me, so I don't know what your trying to accomplish by acting like that, but if it pleases you, then keep on doing it.

I will. It amuses me.

Now I'm just waiting for mec to reappear. It's time for your regularly scheduled pee break and he needs to help you.

Edited by PotO

He's a liar.

PotO pleases more people than just himself. He says without hesitation what a lot of us want to say.

Every time he posts it makes me pleased.

Dense people need a kick in the pants to make them learn sometimes.

He's a liar.

PotO pleases more people than just himself. He says without hesitation what a lot of us want to say.

ReReFlake is beyond hope.

I'm just along for the crash & burn at this point. Then there's the value when other newbies down the road learn from the ReReFlake Arsehat Show.

He's a liar.

ReReFlake is beyond hope.

I'm just along for the crash & burn at this point. Then there's the value when other newbies down the road learn from the ReReFlake Arsehat Show.

I'm right there with you, we can fight for the window seat to the impending crash. :rofl:

Did not want to mention this until now. But I had two debts in 2008 (when I turned 18) through paypal for almost 8,000 dollars, and another one through US Cellular for 1900.

I DV'ed the debt with paypal's collection agency, and they sold it to another C/A. I sent that collection agency a FOAD letter because they bought a debt that was invalid, they ended up deleting it.

I DV'ed the debt with US Cell, whoever they sold it too (I think it was NCO) and they could not verify it, so they deleted it.

..and yes, both collections were on my Credit Reports.

This was 8 years ago, so it's long past SOL and long past the 7.5 years. Never a peep out of either account.

So the whole "just because it's deleted doesn't mean it's gone" is BS!

Edited by HelpmyCredit90

Did not want to mention this until now. But I had two debts in 2008 (when I turned 18) through paypal for almost 8,000 dollars, and another one through US Cellular for 1900.

I DV'ed the debt with paypal's collection agency, and they sold it to another C/A. I sent that collection agency a FOAD letter because they bought a debt that was invalid.

I DV'ed the debt with US Cell, whoever they sold it too (I think it was NCO) and they could not verify it, so they deleted it.

This was 8 years ago, so it's long past SOL and long past the 7.5 years. Never a peep out of either account.

Just because 2 creditors did not pursue you during the crash of 2008, does not equate to anything now.

I DV'ed the debt with paypal's collection agency, and they sold it to another C/A. I sent that collection agency a FOAD letter because they bought a debt that was invalid.

Just because 2 creditors did not pursue you during the crash of 2008, does not equate to anything now.

Then by the same logic, anything posted here 2008 or earlier is useless as information.

You know what? I'm going to leave and join my fico, you guys are seriously way too chicken sh!t and paranoid.

When I read a lot of old threads, it seems everyone was in the spirit of raising hell with collection agencies, all I hear out of people anymore is "oh noes! they might sue me! I'm scared!"

ReReFlake, debts older than the CRTP can't come back to haunt you on your credit reports. You just figured that out now?

In addition to being a liar, now you try to make us believe that the 8 current sh!t stains on your credit reports are anywhere near 7.5 years old?

BTW, you can certainly be sued after the SOL has run. Assuming you realize you've been sued, it's generally up to you to appear in court and raise the SOL as an affirmative defense. The forums here are full of threads about people being sued on very old debts and never realizing anything until their rent check bounces.

You know what? I'm going to leave and join my fico, you guys are seriously way too chicken sh!t and paranoid.

When I read a lot of old threads, it seems everyone was in the spirit of raising hell with collection agencies, all I hear out of people anymore is "oh noes! they might sue me! I'm scared!"

Don't let the door hit you in the flowers on the way out, ReReFlake.

Edited by PotO

Bye!

Good luck discussing anything credit repair related over at MFF unless it is PFD or GW letters. :rofl:

You continue to ignore good advice from people who HAVE BEEN THROUGH what you are going through now. We are not salamanders, we are trying to help you but you refuse help because you know it all.

Hi Lizardking!!!! good to see you.

Bye! I would quote something you said, but you would change it so you could prove that I was wrong. At least you gave PotO a stage for his "mean guy" schtick.

So, don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out. Enjoy MFF.

Running away from your problems is not gonna solve them. PottyHead and others gave you good advice.

Going to MFF Is a stupid decision to make. If you start listening to some advice and stop making excuses, you may actually get somewhere.

Have some respect for the members who have been where you've been and take some advice and listen.

Running away from your problems is not gonna solve them. PottyHead and others gave you good advice.

Going to MFF Is a stupid decision to make. If you start listening to some advice and stop making excuses, you may actually get somewhere.

Have some respect for the members who have been where you've been and take some advice and listen.

Luv ya, Cappy. :)

You're an salamander. And a serial deadbeat. Have been your entire adult life. You should have joined the Army.

I found this place after MF. Going back would be like...going backwards.

It would. Like to the Stone Ages.

You might not like what you hear here, but once you get past that you will find guidance for amazing improvement and / or building a solid credit history.

You're an salamander. And a serial deadbeat. Have been your entire adult life. You should have joined the Army.

He'd have been on perpetual KP. Peeling 'taters waiting on a security clearance that would never happen.

I was kinda looking forward to when HMC bragged about his nutcase letter and how the dispute worked and it was deleted.

do y'all remember FMC? HMC is a lot like FMC. They could be internet twins. :lol:

He'd have been on perpetual KP. Peeling 'taters waiting on a security clearance that would never happen.

He would be AWOL within 90 days max. I thought the navy had guys who just scraped and painted nonstop. Having him on a shp out in the middle of some ocean would make it harder to go AWOL.

I was kinda looking forward to when HMC bragged about his nutcase letter and how the dispute worked and it was deleted.

do y'all remember FMC? HMC is a lot like FMC. They could be internet twins. :lol:

Yeah, FMC was a nutter. :)

Wouldn't be at all surprised if FMC and HMC were related.