Sign in to follow this  
HelpmyCredit90

My Master Repair Thread

Btw..is it better to pay in full then gw a delete..or just send a pfd letter?

All circumstances are different. With your very recent debts within SOL you do not have much leverage as we have already pointed out.

TBH when dealing with OC's neither have a very high success rate especially when inside the SOL.

GW and PFD's are very YMMV. Some get success most do not. Even when dealing with the exact same creditor. It does not mean not to try though.

Ok. Well..regardless why doesnt BOA put some kind of disclaimer.."your chances of approval will be low if you have collections or other negative information"

Do you realize that no one owes you anything?

Round and round we go. :lol:

I know Mom, I think I am done now with this one until he quits beating his head against the wall. Once he accepts that the people here have been through this and had good and bad results that benefit everyone with the knowledge now, he will see the light. If not he will have a bruised head and credit file.

Reading blogger sites that regurgitate old info with no basis in experience is a bad idea.

Ok, so no settlements with the OC, we have established that...now a couple derrogs are in fact owned by a JDB, but we will save that for another time.

I would like to make payments so I can at least prove that I am making an attempt, but so far, it appears that Synch/Amazon will not let me..

They said they can't code the account to accept a payment until the debt is assigned or sold.

They are basically telling me to GFY so my credit report can possibly be hit with a double whammy.

As long as they have not sold your account they can not refuse your payments......

Yes..but they said they dont know when that would be. I dont want to have to deal with returned checks. I dont really want to deal with them much at all. I can not get ahold of anyone in america.

Yes..but they said they dont know when that would be. I dont want to have to deal with returned checks. I dont really want to deal with them much at all. I can not get ahold of anyone in america.

My advice to you is to take your finances seriously. Adjust your mindset. You messed up your finances. No one will fix the mess but you. Learn as much as you can learn here and take the right actions that are recommended here.

I am learning...I known now to not dispute anything, right now I'm trying to figure out the best strategy to pay some of these off. However since some of the accounts are in previous disputes, it may take awhile.

I would of been happy to pay my bills, if I did not loose my job and went without one for several months.

Had no emergency savings, yes my fault/stupidity. Sold most of my assets besides the bare minimums to keep things going before I started charging stuff.

You're seeing it now. I had 4 major delinquencies, settle 3 of them, and luckily was never sued for the last huge one and SOL finally came. Figure out how not to get sued now and worry about establishing credit later. The BofA denial may be a blessing. Its ok if your credit report looks like trash, don't clean it up until you settled all or are out of SOL otherwise the creditors will keep coming after you.

My advice to you is to take your finances seriously. Adjust your mindset. You messed up your finances. No one will fix the mess but you. Learn as much as you can learn here and take the right actions that are recommended here.

This thread has been a sad one to read as it's developed but hopefully this comment and all of the others have taught OP something...anything. I fear that things are going to be made much worse before they get better.

Here is a snippet from Merrick Bank Secured Visa.

Fullscreen_capture_8212016_81538_PM_bmp.

There is no reason why BOA can't do the same.

Nor do they have to spell everything out for you.

Here is a snippet from Merrick Bank Secured Visa.

Fullscreen_capture_8212016_81538_PM_bmp.

There is no reason why BOA can't do the same.

Well, damn! I think you've got something here. Why don't you sue them. Or file a CFPB complaint. Or just call them up and tell them what you found and it's serious implications for them. Or just whine.

Or you could grow the heck up and realize that the world is not going to conform to your wishes. Good grief. How much time did you waste on that?

Round and round we go.

Sorry you feel that way, however I have basic expectations with any business.

I suppose if you go to a restaurant and the food is horrible, spoiled even, you eat it anyway under the mentality of "Well they don't owe me anything".

Or...maybe you have employees and they are all lazy, "well they don't owe me anything".

Life is way too short to put up with crappy services, crappy businesses, etc.

You nor anyone else should have to deal with it, either.

Edited by HelpmyCredit90

I suppose if you go to a restaurant and the food is horrible, spoiled even, you eat it anyway under the mentality of "Well they don't owe me anything".

Or...maybe you have employees and they are all lazy, "well they don't owe me anything".

I am sorry but if I BUY food, I expect it to be good, and will not settle for less. If I PAY someone to work for me I expect them to meet my expectations.

You did not buy nor pay BofA for anything, you were applying to them asking them to issue you credit, secured or otherwise. THEY DO NOT OWE YOU A DAMN THING.

So, how's it working for ya?

Maybe you should DV the BofA secured card.

Better yet Jack attack it.

I am sorry but if I BUY food, I expect it to be good, and will not settle for less. If I PAY someone to work for me I expect them to meet my expectations.

You did not buy nor pay BofA for anything, you were applying to them asking them to issue you credit, secured or otherwise. THEY DO NOT OWE YOU A DAMN THING.

Exactly.