Sign in to follow this  
Videogamesrock

Wells Fargo LOC

With PG? Right?

Is there a point where you can build a relationship and no PG with these big banks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I had to PG. we just switched our credit card processing with Wells so I figured I would try. My banker told me that Wells is a "relationship " bank, so since I have accounts with them... 50k or less was no doc LOC. Anything over 50 and they need tax returns etc. so we applied for 50k. 2 days later I received a call for verification and then she said she could approve us. 13.25% but I don't plan on revolving long. I am planning to use the 50k then once it reports I will pay it off in full. That should boost

Yes I had to PG. we just switched our credit card processing with Wells so I figured I would try. My banker told me that Wells is a "relationship " bank, so since I have accounts with them... 50k or less was no doc LOC. Anything over 50 and they need tax returns etc. so we applied for 50k. 2 days later I received a call for verification and then she said she could approve us. 13.25% but I don't plan on revolving long. I am planning to use the 50k then once it reports I will pay it off in full. That should boost

Congratulations blake10

That's a nice sized LOC. Hopefully you can extend the relationship and push that interest below 7 points.

I might switch my processing for a $50K LOC.

What did they pull for PG? Experian?

Congratulations blake10

That's a nice sized LOC. Hopefully you can extend the relationship and push that interest below 7 points.

Experian yes.

This is cool. So I have a new Tradeline just reported to my personal credit with First Data(processor) for a lease. It says opened in 1969. What a great boost to AAOA and installment mix. TU score went from 688 to 712

Pg will be for loans usually under 3-5 mil.

How quick and easy was wf? How much did you get? What are your scores?

Sounds funny doesn't it, PG for loans under $5 mill? Actually true.. Do you think this corporations PG these loans for hundreds of millions?!

Congratulations blake10

Experian yes.

This is cool. So I have a new Tradeline just reported to my personal credit with First Data(processor) for a lease. It says opened in 1969. What a great boost to AAOA and installment mix. TU score went from 688 to 712

What type of account was this that reported on your personal? I need that!

Congratulations blake10

Experian yes.

You not reading the post! LOL.. He said First Data.

Congratulations blake10

Experian yes.

i didn't know that leasing our credit card terminal would report I don't know why it says account opened in 1969 but I will take it

Congratulations blake10

Experian yes.

i didn't know that leasing our credit card terminal would report I don't know why it says account opened in 1969 but I will take it

Care to find out and report back?

Congratulations blake10

Experian yes.

Care to find out and report back?

No. I want to leave it alone. If I ask about it they may fix it. I don't know why it says acct opened in 1969. Maybe a glitch. I am hoping it stays that way

Just got a LOC today

Congrats on the LOC, why did you choose the LOC instead of the CC?

i have both now. 15k CC and 50K LOC

Congratulations blake10

Experian yes.

You not reading the post! LOL.. He said First Data.
Yeah probably shouldn't have worded the question better. I was wondering which product triggered it.

Did you have business checking/saving account with them for a while before apping for the LOC? I was considering opening a business savings account as a way in to build a relationship with them.

Pg will be for loans usually under 3-5 mil.

How quick and easy was wf? How much did you get? What are your scores?

Sounds funny doesn't it, PG for loans under $5 mill? Actually true.. Do you think this corporations PG these loans for hundreds of millions?!

No they don't. It's funny little loans require a pg, millions nah.

Yes I did. Our new merchant account triggered it I guess. I think we got lucky. Not sure yet.

How long did you have business checking/savings with them before app'ing

Yes I did. Our new merchant account triggered it I guess. I think we got lucky. Not sure yet.

How long did you have business checking/savings with them before app'ing
I have had accounts with Wells for 14 years so I am sure that had a lot to do with it

Blake,

I have a 698 experian....maybe 175k in sales...what were your numbers, if you dont mind me asking? And, what do you think they are looking at the most, the actual fico score? Or, the revs?