Irksome text from sis

The last post in this topic was posted 1828 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

"When you get a chance, can you call me? Am working on the required minimum distribution for our inherited IRAs at Fidelity and wanted to let you know how it works and what to do when (if thats helpful)."

A) We inherited these IRA's years ago

2) I'm an adult. I.e., I don't think I'd be out of line if I replied, "Have Fidelity's number. Have the IRS's number. Have filed taxes before. Have been supporting myself, including meeting my legal & financial obligations for >23 years, gracias."

What do you guys think; would I be out o line?

Edited by Sidewinder

"When a person dies," she 'explained' to me after our mom died, "their will names a personal representative, sometimes called an executor..."

Figuring that since I was in my forties I needed that illumined for me (like I was a grade-schooler).

"When a person dies," she 'explained' to me after our mom died, "their will names a personal representative, sometimes called an executor..."

Figuring that since I was in my forties I needed that illumined for me (like I was a grade-schooler).

:rofl:

Yeah I think your response is to the point, hopefully she gets the hint.

It sounds like, if she is an older sibling, she assumes the role of a parent figure.

I disagree, it sounds like you're coming out of left field, if she's just trying to be helpful. But I don't know your background so I don't know if you're just being sensitive/dramatic or if she's normally condescending and that's why you're reading into it, because historically you have had to read between the lines. Jmo.

The last post in this topic was posted 1828 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.