Latino Credit Union

hegemony

The last post in this topic was posted 1959 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• You receive 1% at the moment you open the CD. You don’t have to wait to receive the interest, monthly or annually. In addition you will be receiving extra interest when the CD matures, or on a monthly basis.
  • It is a savings tool that will make sure not expend the money before you need to.
  • It is an excellent budget tool that allow you to know how much money you can count within a year time.

• You receive 1% at the moment you open the CD. You don’t have to wait to receive the interest, monthly or annually. In addition you will be receiving extra interest when the CD matures, or on a monthly basis.
  • It is a savings tool that will make sure not expend the money before you need to.
  • It is an excellent budget tool that allow you to know how much money you can count within a year time.

Was this a quote from the website? Oh dear

Was this a quote from the website? Oh dear

Mmhmm.

local CU has 2.3% APY but the 1% gift card still interests me...

How much money you can count within a year time?

just looking to park emergency savings; set it and forget it. Already have too much in the market and my mattress is so lumpy my back hurts.

This CU doesn't get discussed around here .

They also only pull EQ for mortgages and only report to EQ.

Just thought I'd throw that out there as I know from experience.

The last time I mentioned this in the mortgage forum , everyone wanted to argue this with me , as they said it is not possible.....

😆😆

With the diction used on that website, I will believe they only pull 1 and hope for the best. Perhaps we need a level beyond Memberlicious?

I am married to someone whose first language isn't English.

Actually, English is the third or fourth language. So I'm generally really forgiving in this area.

But OMG!

The last post in this topic was posted 1959 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.