Drake Apologizes To His Mother For Maxing Her Credit Card On eBay, 10 Years Later

hegemony

The last post in this topic was posted 2388 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Even if you don't know him you must have heard of him. He IS an American/ international celebrity probably with a Black Amex card, the one you can charge millions on it.

I don't care if he has a White AMEX.

Don't know 'im, Don't vouch for 'im

Even if you don't know him you must have heard of him. He IS an American/ international celebrity probably with a Black Amex card, the one you can charge millions on it.

He's not American.
Technically Canada is a part of North America, "technically"

He's not American.

His Mother is Canadian His father is African American He is from the US Memphis TN to be exact.

If you're commenting about him you most likely know him. The negative reaction....I can't explain. Those who really don't know him can google him...since this site is about credit cards and not hating....he is filthy rich, huge celebrity with the best credit cards and rewards.

how is posting a cute story a form of hate?

My guess is since you posted it here, you actually do know who said person is.

nope. just saw someone who is supposedly a celebrity of some kind had credit card news.
Those who SUPPOSEDLY claim not to know him...you must at least know Justin Bieber or you're still living in the Stone Age. Justin also has the best credit cards with the best rewards and the Black Amex Edited by tobettercredit

My guess is since you posted it here, you actually do know who said person is.

nope. just saw someone who is supposedly a celebrity of some kind had credit card news.
Those who SUPPOSEDLY claim not to know him...you must at least know Justin Bieber or you're still living in the Stone Age. Justin also has the best credit cards with the best rewards and the Black Amex

I have heard of Bieber; never heard of The Drake. You must live with baited breath for bieber's latest fashion trend. Don't you have some pokemon to find?

"black" amex, BTW, has terrible rewards. You must be confusing benefits with rewards... and the benefits of the card are not that great either.

Edited by hegemony

He's not American.

His Mother is Canadian His father is African American He is from the US Memphis TN to be exact.
He is touted as Canadian wherever I've read and if that's not 100% true I'm proud to say I did not know

How old are you?? (Rhetorical)

Edited to add. Google/wiki says he's Canadian

2prbdon.jpg

Thanks for educating me Tee :wave:

It would be interesting to see what others' would say in notes to their mamas :)

So the irony in this, at least for me, is that he is famous for a song that says something about starting from the bottom but now we're here.... Which he seems to say he came from a not so wealthy parents. Then blogs always joke that yet all the pics he posts show his childhood home looking more estate-ish and having an inground pool among other luxuries.

So with that in mind, maxing out his mom's CC on eBay may not have been a big deal. (A lotta assumption in my assessment)

You didn't have to be all that wealthy to have an inground pool, that long ago.

useless thread

I actually agree with you, man.

Thanks for taking the time to share. I know everyone here really appreciates your input.

It's great to know one's appreciated.

Usually I dig the hegethreads, just so you know. :P

You didn't have to be all that wealthy to have an inground pool, that long ago.

useless thread

I actually agree with you, man.

Thanks for taking the time to share. I know everyone here really appreciates your input.

It's great to know one's appreciated.

Usually I dig the hegethreads, just so you know. :P

I know. :wave: I need feedback so I can update the algorithm used to determine if a story is worth posting. I've always been a Bayesian.

The last post in this topic was posted 2388 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.